• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My sig!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberRoxas

Hey guys what do you think of my sig?Can you give me some advice if you think i need to improve?Do I need more objects in it?
Also, the mickey picture was in black and white, so i had to color it myself.Took some time.
Well just tell me what aspects of the picture I need to improve on.I can take Criticism.Unless your bashing King Mickey himself.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
It's just really, really bland. Try throwing in some nice effects and brushes to make it more appealing to the eye.

What program do you use?

Lolita

Dear You
Well, it's just plain, to be honest. I reccomend maybe choosing colors of the stock rather random colors or do some coloring on the stock and choosing some nice colors that match, though I can see you're a beginner. Also, remove the text. Unless the text is appealing, whether it be simple or fancy, take it out. Not everything needs text.
But yeah, what program do you use?

text sucks, get rid of it.

effects suck. and the stock doesn't blend well with the background, at all.
the stock itself looks as though it was stretched horizontally, fix that as well.

crop this, its way to big vertically.

RememberRoxas

Umm i use Paint.NET.photoshop is too expensive.
Now that i look at it,it could use some effects.I rendered some clouds and used that along with a random Splatter effect.i thought it came out nice.
Hey what color should i have used for the background?
EDIT:I can't seem to find any good brushes for Paint.NET...

if you can't afford photoshop, download GIMP. like lolita said.

its better than fucking paint.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
imo, anyways. :v easier for me, then.

Ah, well, everyone's different.

I, personally would advise Photoshop, if you can find a good rip, that is virus free (Ask Zook, he knows.)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
GIMP is possibly the biggest pain in the ass to use. I spent a month trying to figure all that shit out. Thank God for Photoshop, even though my work still sucks atm

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's funny seeing all these different reactions, because everyone that I've seen begin with Photoshop says Gimp is harder to use, and vice versa :v

Anyway, crop the darn thing down a lot, chuck out the text, or get a better font and blend it in more, and have some type of light source in the sig too

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I got Photoshop from Zook. It is MUCH easier to navigate than GIMP. Plus I find that even though my finished product is still shit, I feel it has a nicer look at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back