• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theory of roxas an other things spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoon

ok as everyone knows roxas is the nobody of sora well after seeing the new secret ending a couple of times and those seens at the front home page i am having doubts about if roxas is really soras nobody first off that was a roxas in the secret ending and it would make no sense since roxas is supposed to be in sora so what i believe is that knight that was frozen(roxas look alike) is either dead or since i saw that cutscene at the home page may still be alive somehow or has been changed into a nobody in some strange way which would be led to believe that is why they needed roxas so much for there plans

ok the second part the knights have fought the ol man many times before and have either lost to this ol man who could be the most powerful keyblade master(explains the ability to control so many swords) well anyways xehanort coul have been a knight lost and instead of being destroyed went to where xemnas home is an in the cutscene where he was talking to that armor xemnas may have wanted to know if he was a knight and wants to maybe gain that power back to become a knight again

that would probably explain why aansem wanted roxas inside of sora so sora coul become even more powerful even though he knows what he doing is wrong the transforation of roxas could have went wrong an roxas holds no light powers which woul explain why he wanted him inside sora so they coul stop xemnas from becomeing a knight which would either release the old man or xemnas would stillbe evil even as a knight

Kilika

the knight in the ending is not roxas because nomura said so and roxas is sora's nobody because he is just play kingdom hearts 2 you can't doubt it when everything in there says he is and xehanort is not a knight because they are new characters

dragoon

the knight in the ending is not roxas because nomura said so and roxas is sora's nobody because he is just play kingdom hearts 2 you can't doubt it when everything in there says he is and xehanort is not a knight because they are new characters

what sai proves my piont new characters no one sai it wasn't or couldn't have been the orignal roxas and the other guy who said he is a look alike WHAT look alike the chances are very slim for 2 people espically in a game to be look alikes

Kilika

the chances are very big and roxas as you can see is sora's nobody and nomura said its not roxas you cannot change that

Caminee

still if it was roxas, which i know its confirmed that the knights are new character, it would make sense of why ES said "you are not him"(or something among those lines) in the cutscene before sora fights him...he could have been wanting roxas but got sora

Kilika

he was most likely waiting for someone else. if it was confirmed that they are new characters then why do you need to say what if. if its confimed a what if is pointless because its wrong

dragoon

you guys are getting thrown off and just believeing what you see think outside of the box a little here it is said those knights fought before the nobody's or xehanort came to radiant garden so the chances are that it is the ACUTAL ORIGNAL ROXAS NOT SORA this is nomura here we are talking about he likes playing mind tricks with people he makes everyting and everyone go along with what is happening those are called plot twist you morons roxas is sora what if that isn't true and there is now a good chance that isn't true also another thing sora didn't lose his heart to a heartless he gave it up to save kairi so this person can be changed into a heartless but may not become a nobody and finally they kept showing roxas images dreams of sora to maybe trick him into believing he was a part of sora or how about if ansem naminee didn't know roxas may not have been a part of sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back