• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Deep Dive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuFan1224

Well In Deep Dive you see the number 13 then it desends to the number 2. Where the number 1?

Well , maybe either there is 13 Unknowns but there missing one (either BHK, Riku or Sora). Since they are saying he looks just like you i think it points out that Sora maybe an unknown since on of those unknowns is probaly BHK.

Respond on what you think.

Night Shadow

your still used to calling them the unnowns too eh? and there is more than 13 of them, other than that, idunno, sounds semi-solid to me

EDIT: maybe there are 13 reasons for the 13 orginization? and to keep you in suspence they left out the 1st one(my comp. sucks so all i can tell when im watching it it that it counts down from 13 to 2 and there is some blurry stuff under that so the 13 reason thing could be totaly off)

:sage:

i still think they left it at 2 for... dun dun dun dun! KH2!
they aren't called unknowns, they're called nobodies, and they belong to the 13th order.

Sora Angel

thats right the 13th control them, they are some sort of heartless but mad but the 13th, i belive

oathion

BHK can't be an Unknown because Unknowns are Shells and BHK wields a Keyblae so he can't be a Unknown. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back