• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my threads suck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Joy

Bronze Member
Make topics that interest other people as well as yourself. =\

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Don't make the thread pointless, unless you're in forum insanity. Then you should be ok. Read the rules before you post, you know, just be smart about posting, and be patient.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Think of it this way. Type well (Such as how I myslef am right now) and give people time to reply. Expecting an instant reply will only get you spam. If no one has replied within 24 hours, BUMP your thread.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I have a suggestion to add to Frozen Infeno, don't make spelling mistakes when you're trying to make a point. . . (kidding about you Frozen. . . )

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Feasibility
Intelligence
Ability for others to respond
An open ended question
-last but not least-
A reason to post ((best of which is controversy))

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well, this is kinda off-topic, but posts are just as important as threads. One kind of post you do NOT want to make is this;

Mythological Omega said:
Just do what everyone else said.

I'd like to ask him what he had hoped to accomplish with this redundant, pointless, utterly spammish post. Calling him captain obvious would be both an understatement and very clichue but honestly.

That was dumb.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The thread needs to make sense. You must explain what you want, exactly. Also, never start a thread that will have no discussion to it. I mean, dont say something like "Cloud is my favorite character" and stop there. You say why, then ask about who is everyone elses favorite. If they choose someone who you dont like and you flame them for that, then you are virtually telling them "If your favorite character isnt Cloud, then dont bother posting here." Obviously, you will then get less replies.

Also make your thread something original. Dont repeat one that has happened a few months ago because people dont want to say the same thing over again.

By the way, the "Favorite Character" thread already exists(about 5 times). It was just an example I used there, so dont make another one now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. click "new thread"
2. typ3 sum o' dem wurdz, lulz
3. ?????
4. profit

On another note-

Frozen Inferno said:
Type well (Such as how I myslef am right now)

lqtm

Back