• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure battle (No Command Deck)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Sin

Has anyone ever tried/accomplished beating MF with nothing installed to the Command Deck? (Renewal Block is fine)

Edit: July 29th:

Video!

Last edited:

State

Awards
I YouTube'd this and found only videos like no damage, no surges and just regular fights.

Original Sin

I YouTube'd this and found only videos like no damage, no surges and just regular fights.
I searched as well and came to the same results.

I have with Ven, but that is it. MF was a pain in the butt since he would turn back time and heal himself
If I get bored enough this weekend, I may try it again while recording this time. It'll be kinda neat to be the first person on YouTube to do it.

Original Sin

Double Post!?

It took quite a few tries, but I finally got 'em. It was actually quite sloppy, but I somehow survived. I may try it again someday... Dream Drop depending :)

I'm also working on cropping the video properly. Windows Live Movie Maker doesn't have the option for zooming, oddly.

State

Awards
Wow, saw the video! Nice work!

You should give it a try for the secret boss(es) at KH3D.

Sadie808

Clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back