• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery mould

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

I dont know if this is old, but it is very new to me. Last night while I was playing Kingdom hearts (for the umpteenth time) I was in Halloween Town, and in the Pumpkin patch with a big hill, were a group of Black fungus Heartless (evil mushroom heartless..you know?) and I was bashing them, until One had a bit of health left, so I threw a Pumpkin at it as it jumped in the air. There was a HUGE explosion, and the heartless died and produced 25000 munny,that were half the size of Sora, and some Mystery mould, no, not Goo, but mould, and you can't use this for synthesis, and the red package thing it was in was as big as Sora. Have I made a discovery??? :confused:

Welshcake

katana- said:
oooo, idk if u did! but i'm goanna try that later on today! and it had better work! hee hee!!

and if it does, i know i'd consider it to be dicovery...a grate discovery of the grate welshcake!!! (^_^)
ahahaha...funny..hee hee, welshcake!! that's way too cute! r u a boy..cuz if u r that's just .....

Yeah I am a boy, but a Welshcake is nothing to laugh about, it's a traditional dessert/cake thing in Wales, and I'm proud of it! :mad:

Y

YNXOT

Me To I Hope That Its True Good Job Finding That Thing I Was Just In That Town Just Yesterday And I Was Also Playing Kindom Hearts Chain Of Memories To Just For The Fun Of It Well I Will Try To Find That Thanx!

keymaster331

Hi, I new and I'am wanting to say that I got this too but I got it in Agrabah, but I used sonic blade and kill one and there it was.

Welshcake

Well if you are unsuccesful, please belive me coz it's true!!! If I have to go to extremes I will take a photo of it on my t.v.

Welshcake

YNXOT said:
Ok Kool I Want To See What It Looks LIke So I Can Get It!

I have already obtained it in the Item list, so u can't see the package it was originally in, but I could take a pic of the item list.

Y

YNXOT

Aw That Sux Well Ill Have To Try It Though Thanx For The Tip!

Y

YNXOT

Well Exactly How Long Did It Take Or U Just Have To Hit The Black Fungus A Lot To Make Him Just Give That Item To U?

Welshcake

YNXOT said:
Well Exactly How Long Did It Take Or U Just Have To Hit The Black Fungus A Lot To Make Him Just Give That Item To U?

well, I just hit him until he had about one bit of health left, then I threw the pumpkin at him when he jumped, so they collided in the air.

Welshcake

katana- said:
oh...i'm sooo sorry if i said that and it upset u...i really am...and i was'nt tring to insult u...is there anything i can do to get u to except my apology? :(

It's O.K, apology accepted you just diddn't know what a Welshcake was, that's all.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Mystery Mould's only purpose is to sell it. It is worth 9,999 munny, I beleive

You get it from Black Fungus's, and it is extremely rare, but it's only purpose is for munny

Welshcake

Sora-Sky said:
Coolie, I live in Wales too ^_^ in Swansea.

COOL! You are the first Welshman I have ever met on this Forum!! I live in Abergavenny (about half an hour from Cardiff) Can we be Buddies??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back