• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i think i'm gonna cry, the videos just play audio for me, not the video, i hear voices but i don't see what's going on T_T I WANNA WATCH IT!! *shreds pillow*

someone download it please...there is an option there to download the video, and then you can host it on youtube......puhleezze?

kh2luva

LMAO i won't do it,my ocmps lagging alot so i don't really think i should download more things EDIT: i ported it...... u can say that,and yea........ KH2 kinda dissapointed me but it's ok,since i can fight 4 ff characters at once XD

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
kh2luva said:
LMAO i won't do it,my ocmps lagging alot so i don't really think i should download more things EDIT: i ported it...... u can say that,and yea........ KH2 kinda dissapointed me but it's ok,since i can fight 4 ff characters at once XD
Dissapointed ya? Well- that sux...
Lemme guess- the plot was less interesting than you thought?
(That's what I'm worried about)

kh2luva

not because of that,it's just that the game was..... less challanging,i mean even in hard mode it's less challanging,i mean dude i'm a potc in hard mode,while in KH1 i can't even get pass destiny island lol

kh2luva

it's ok,i liked fighting the organazation,really fun watching them dissapear *devilish smile*

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oh come on TSK, lighten up.
I'm sorry for spamming- but in a thread with 106 pages- one tiny off topic question isn't the end of the world.

and thanks for the answer!

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
I don't mean to be paranoid of spoilers, Engulfed, but after coming this far and not being spoiled by any major spoilers, despite visiting these forums on a daily basis, I feel I just have to persevere until the end as an Anti-Spoiler Guy!

Thanks for letting me know that the videos didn't contain spoilers, TwiSoulKey.

kh2luva

np engulfed,that's what fellows are for,also is he here yet??????? *cries alot*

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
kh2luva said:
not because of that,it's just that the game was..... less challanging,i mean even in hard mode it's less challanging,i mean dude i'm a potc in hard mode,while in KH1 i can't even get pass destiny island lol

really? because i'm at level 70, almost have the ultima weapon was really really close in beating all of the optional bosses in expert mode of KH1, and that file is alot better than my begginer mode.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Dark Fenrir said:
well nomura said that the fans complained about kh1 being to hard so he made the second one more accesable( is that how you spell it) as long as the story dosnet suck i'll be ok
<Nods> I agree with you.
Actually, if the bosses are more fun than they are hard- then that's great!
I HATE those tricky a-holes who force you to die and then watch their stupid cut scene over and over again.

kh2luva

Neosporin II said:
really? because i'm at level 70, almost have the ultima weapon was really really close in beating all of the optional bosses in expert mode of KH1, and that file is alot better than my begginer mode.
LMAO yea,it's really hard,i can't get pass darkside,and in KH2..... i went all the way to PoTC

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Dark Fenrir said:
its also cool that you can skip cutscene and a easy fun boss is much better that a dull hard boss
My thoughts exactly.

Hey- are you telling me that you can skip cutscenes in KH2?!
Cuz if so- that would be VERY helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back