• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

Wow...holy crap...guys do NOT watch that vid if u r really looking foreward to this game...

I new around 50%of the stuff...the rest were crazy spoilers...

but it was still sooooo cool...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch it if u have already ruined enough...

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Wow! Diz removing his bandages...it's a good thing I didn't watch it either. About Pete sounding like Tigger, that's understandable because Jim Cummings does the voice of both of those characters as well as Winnie the Pooh himself. I heard a rumor that he'd be doing Piglet too, seeing as how the guy who originally voiced Piglet since the beginning of the Pooh series died in June.

I hope we get some non-spoiler vids...cuz I wanna watch something! :D

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ah, I was so happy to watch that video in English. The last world is the best part of the game, by far.

English Hydr fight? That's the first time I've heard of it. Could you post a link?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, it's up to maverick what he wants to post so if he wants to post more spoilers, then we are kind of out of luck.....
and what?

Zombo

How about some World videos Maverick?(like Timeless River,Disney Catle,Agrabah etc) :)

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, the big rumors now is that due to the recent videos, Setzer is voiced by Crispin Freeman and that Saix is voiced by Kirk Thorton. They're just rumors though.

Last edited:

OmegaChosen

Awards
that hydra battle is just so cool!!!!
can't wait to play it myself!!!
but what happened with pooh?
he just froze then sora got hit by something......

OmegaChosen

Awards
maybe someone was blocking him from the world or something....
well, maverick can tell us!
if he ever gets on...
well, i'm off!
chat with you guys later!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Hah, I just realized that they edited the Hydra boss fight. Green blood would fly out of it each time you hit it in the Japanese version. Now, it's changed to a weird black smoke.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Back to the most recent video, I liked all the voices except for Mickey's and Saïx's. Mickey's was just emotionless, and Saïx sounded kind of like he was just reading from a script. Xigbar's voice fits him perfectly. His Japanese voice was just as laid-back sounding as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back