• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
Heh, thanks xP I'm working on more things of her, so uh. Yeah! :D

*snerk* It does kinda look like a slip, huh? (S'pose I can't disagree that she's pretty >_>) But slips are practically transparent x_x *wrenches mind violently out of the gutter* Bad mind!

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Daaamn I haven't made fanart in a long time. I make Namine graphics though? I can make a namine banner for our naminefied namine club because we like namine.

_Riku_ said:
How many fanclubs does KHI need?!?!?

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Namine- so don't count me in or anything... I was just wondering why 'Forum Insanity' has turned into 'Fanclub Central'...
There's like only a couple fanclubs. Uuuh you don't like Namine? How can't you? She's like the sexiest gal in KH! hell she beats Kairi!

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Elyric said:
This is the Namine Fanclub and we have 19 members so far

Me
Alw300
Enion_San
Prince_Diamond
Lady Kairi
YunaSummoner
Mishin
Sacred_Sora
Riku's Twilight
Chazz
Rikubaka67
iken13
Love Believer x
* Caucasain *
InsaneHikari
l4t1n0pr1d3
Final Fantasy Gurl1227
Takushi Rena

List edited

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Wait!!! O.O Can someone make sprites of Namine, so we can put them in our sogs? That would be awesome!!!

Kairi beats Namine by a long shot...I just also love Namine!

insanehikari said:
But slips are practically transparent x_x *wrenches mind violently out of the gutter* Bad mind!
O.O Hahaha.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I WANNA JOIN!!! -falls over-

Namine's nicer than Kairi anyways~ And deserves Sora more than that red haired "Mary Jane" suck up! >]

...I have a feeling I'm gonna get hurt. -holds up Sora plushie- Sora shall protect meh! >___<;;

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Well, you are right about one thing, Namine is nice, but Kairi is better. But I also love Namine!!!!

Can someone make us sprites of Namine to put in our sigs?

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
No, like one cute little Namine sprite/plushie to put in our sigs!!! I would love that. Do you think you could try to make us one TR, and give us a link when you are done?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Ok, can someone make one though, I don't really get what you just said...sorry. :( -Sighs-

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Yes, i know that, like in CoM. Can someone make one that we can use to symbolise that we are in The Namine FanClub and put them in our sigs?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
No, an actual sprite, like a little sprite that we can put in our sig, like the sprites from KH CoM. Or, a better idea, lets ask Monkeybutt for a Namine Plushie*. That would look soooooo cute!!!

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I'm just kinda curious if you mean something like this:
namine3yv.gif
<--crappy, but it's just a quick example. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back