• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine&Her drawings Theory--Please read if you've played the game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I was wondering if what Namine draws, is what happens to the characters? Like in the opening trailer we first see her drawing the spiral staircase with all the heartless and then it leads to Sora who's all of a sudden on the staircase with Donald and Goofy. Then we see her drawing Sora again as he walks into her room and she's drawn him inside of the memory pod and then it appears around him, trapping him inside.

I was then watching Day Six of when you play as Roxas. We see him going into this big white room in the mansion that's in Twilight town, where there are a lot of drawn pictures hanging around the room. If you watch the trailer and observe closely, you can see a lot of the drawings are from Kingdom Hearts (like scenes from Hallow Bastion) We also see Roxas as he stops to look at one of pictures and it turns out it's one of his memories (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure) since it then goes to a flashback in Deep Dive.

http://files.filefront.com/Twilight_Town_The_Sixth_Day/;4533612;;/fileinfo.html

I'm sorry if this sounds totally retarded, it's just that ever since I met Namine in CoM I've been trying to figure out why she draws so much since it MUST have some kind of signifigance.

*Oathkeeper*

Nechi

Well, Namine can alter the memories of a person. So the drawings are her way of getting into the person's heart and just messing around with everything. Erasing certain memories, implanting some of her own, and the person is thus changed. The drawings are her weapon you could say, in doing what she can do. Like how Axel uses the Chakrams with his element Fire. That's just how it works, I'm not completely sure if there's something deeper than that. But that's just what it is on the surface.

Nechi

She can't predict the future, I doubt anyone can unless they can use the element of Time like one of the organization members. She just has a way of altering the memories of a person. It's hard to describe since it was never really looked into or explained in any of the official sites or sources. So we'll just guess and say that she can implant memories into your heart by drawing them. So in a way, she does draw your memories.

Don't know if that helps or not.

DesCom_Gurl

In military camp with Sora,Roxas,and Riku
I think this sounds stupid...but since Namine draws fake memories she implants into your mind...it DOES add up to her drawing a person's current memories. But she always seems to be drawing Sora. Usually a portrait of him. Now that is something I don't understand...

Ferius

She was created for a combination of Sora, and Kairi, so she's a tad obessed with him, and Roxas apparently. But what she seems to do is draw the false memories then imprint as well as remove them.

But it really never goes into the how or why of it beyond calling her a witch.

Galoop

Nechi said:
She can't predict the future, I doubt anyone can unless they can use the element of Time like one of the organization members. She just has a way of altering the memories of a person. It's hard to describe since it was never really looked into or explained in any of the official sites or sources. So we'll just guess and say that she can implant memories into your heart by drawing them. So in a way, she does draw your memories.

Don't know if that helps or not.

yeh ill go with him lol

Nechi

She was created for a combination of Sora, and Kairi, so she's a tad obessed with him, and Roxas apparently. But what she seems to do is draw the false memories then imprint as well as remove them.

But it really never goes into the how or why of it beyond calling her a witch.

Yeah, I agree with DesCom_Gurl. I'm not all too clear on that obsessed thing.

BTW, was there any possibility of a Roxas x Namine in the game?

You'll find out when the game comes out for the other countries. ^^

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Nechi said:
Well, Namine can alter the memories of a person. So the drawings are her way of getting into the person's heart and just messing around with everything. Erasing certain memories, implanting some of her own, and the person is thus changed. The drawings are her weapon you could say, in doing what she can do. Like how Axel uses the Chakrams with his element Fire. That's just how it works, I'm not completely sure if there's something deeper than that. But that's just what it is on the surface.

Thanks! I've been thinking about this for awhile so I finally decided to ask it already.

Little_Red

betch.
There pictures possibly liek the blue prints of memories she has seen or is planning on creating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back