• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine Memory theory repost II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
ok here it is flame me if you want to hurt my ego like I could nt go any deeper in a bottomless pit of no selfesteem

Namine is like a shadow of Kairi in a sence that she is a fake memory in place of Kairi...

If this is true then she could have planted Twilight Town in Sora's "heart" from her own memories.

Ergo the reason Vexen said that TT was from the other side of Sora's heart could mean that it was from the side where Namine planted the memory, with the rest of the fake memories.

The reason I think it was in his heart is because throughout the whole game other characters talked about losing memories to find ones buried deep in your heart.

So using this info the BHK would have to be just another character and would be in no way related to Sora all except for the fact that they have both met Namine.

So like I said in the begginning go ahead and flame me.

RikusDarkHalf

that is good. no joke it make sence......But this mean that BHK is Sora in twilight town because they both have keyblades and that there must be a Riku of BHK.......Well mabey this makes sence mabey Axel is the Riku of twilight town...MAbey anything could be right?

Last edited:
D

doomweasel

Mmm, I don't think that Namine is Kairi's shadow. That would mean that they're equal/identical, right? Then Kairi would have the memory-busting powers too. I think Namine is a seperate entity unto herself. However, I don't think Sora knew Twilight Town just because Namine planted it there. I think he's actually been there before or is somehow connected to it.

D

doomweasel

Hm, you may be right, but I still think there's more to Twilight Town than Namine sticking it in Sora's head. After all, she didn't mess with Riku's memories at all but he visited TT as well. That means Namine wasn't the sole cause of Sora "remembering" TT, though she did help him uncover the memory.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That theory made sense, but I think that maybe Namine is some sort of missing sister to Kairi, since they look alike a little bit.

But of course, Twilight Town appears to those seeking the truth about light and darkness. Riku was one, and that memory wasn't planted.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
some of this does make sense, but if BHK is just a made up person thanks to Namine, then why does it seem that BHK knows Sora already?

D

doomweasel

I'm assuming you're drawing this conclusion from ASAS/DD? That's a good point you make. And, also, I think Namine's quit messing with Sora's memories in KH2. And since BHK only appears in KH2 and doesn't play any role in CoM at all, then he can't be a figment of Namine's sorcery. Right?

slayerofsoras

Wolf E. Urameshi said:
WAIT! THAT RAISES SOMETHING!

What if Namine created the BHK with all of the figments of the memories she planted on Sora's mind in Castle Oblivion?! How's THAT, huh?:)

LOL!

Come to think of it, that is possible since the Riku Replica was made that way!

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
slayerofsoras said:
Come to think of it, that is possible since the Riku Replica was made that way!

Of course! If Namine created a fake Riku with fake memories, then maybe she 'recicled' Sora's FAKE memories and, during that whole 1 or 2-year sleep of Sora's in the castle, she created the BHK!!!

RikusDarkHalf

doomweasel said:
Hm, you may be right, but I still think there's more to Twilight Town than Namine sticking it in Sora's head. After all, she didn't mess with Riku's memories at all but he visited TT as well. That means Namine wasn't the sole cause of Sora "remembering" TT, though she did help him uncover the memory.

I not sure if you corrected yourself but, Ansem or DIZ gave him the TT town right, it was because he wanted to meet Namine so he could get rid of the darkness in his heart remember......:eek:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
Of course! If Namine created a fake Riku with fake memories, then maybe she 'recicled' Sora's FAKE memories and, during that whole 1 or 2-year sleep of Sora's in the castle, she created the BHK!!!

OMFG!!!!! I never thought of that, that is a great theory it would explain the keyblades BHK wields they are copies of Sora's weapons remember Riku Replica had a copy of Riku's sword (forgot name). This would explain why he knows Namine and Sora and even Riku for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back