• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto is the worst Anime/Manga Ever...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemx18

Ok, Before I get my head bitten off, this is MY opinion, and if you would like to discuss please post below...

Reasons:

1) The story is played out, way too long and just dry and generic.

2) The characters have no originality and the voices (etc) are terribly done

3) The art style and animation has nothing that stands out to someone who truly likes anime

4) Now because of Naruto, anyone who watches and "Loves" Naruto thinks they are the biggest anime fans and think they know everything about anime

5) Everything about Naruto bugs me, especially the annoying fanboys/girls

Please post your opinions...

MP3Gamefreak

If you're talking about the Naruto dub then these reasons don't apply to you but if you're talking about Naruto jap then these reasons do apply to you.

1. The story is very interesting seeing as Naruto : Shippuuden came out on Thursday.

2. The characters are original to me. Their voices is natural.

3. The art style in Naruto is the same for most anime. Naruto Shippuuden is very different compare to Naruto.

4. Only some people really think like that so don't compare them to the rest of us.

5. If that's how you feel, then that's how you feel.

Peace out.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I read Naruto. However, I admit it's mediocre. It brings nothing new to the table.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
personally i think it is an excellent anime

i admit som parts are drug out, and fanboys and girls are annoying

but its SO not generic, there hasnt been to many shows like it! and MANY of the characters have deep articulate structure, and just because most wear the same thing doesnt mean its bad character design, IT'S CALLED UNIFORM! its wat all elite ninjas of the show wear; gray vest, headband with village insignia, black cargo pants, and sandals (kinda)

FYI: just cause u fanboys and girls watch naruto doesnt mean they u much about other anime, tell me this have u heard of ne of these animes?

1) Samurai Champloo
2) Fooly Cooly
3) Mikado
4) Yu Yu Hakusho
5) Bleach
6) Cowboy Bebop
7) Trinity Blood
8) Big O
9) Inuyasha

Last edited by a moderator:

ansemx18

Are f***in retarded?!?, personally i think it is an excellent anime

i admit som parts are drug out, and fanboys and girls are annoying

but its SO not generic, there hasnt been to many shows like it! and MANY of the characters have deep articulate structure, and just because most wear the same thing doesnt mean its bad character design, IT'S CALLED UNIFORM! its wat all elite ninjas of the show wear; gray vest, headband with village insignia, black cargo pants, and sandals (kinda)

FYI: just cause u fanboys and girls watch naruto doesnt mean they u much about other anime, tell me this have u heard of ne of these animes?

1) Samurai Champloo
2) Fooly Cooly
3) Mikado
4) Yu Yu Hakusho
5) Bleach
6) Cowboy Bebop
7) Trinity Blood
8) Big O
9) Inuyasha

Ok, let me start by saying that just because he says something bad about naruto, doesnt give you the right to call him a retard, which means you proved my point of making this thread. Secondly all of those "original" animes you listed are all on cartoon network, so i suggest you go do your homework, and come back with a more solid defense then calling someone a retard then listing a whole bunch of anime you've seen on cartoon network past your bed time.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the point of this post was that there are so many posts and threads on how good Naruto is, I wanted to make one on how bad I think it is, I mean everyone does have the right to their own opinion.

excuse me, i was stating this merely to state my opinion and in the case u were one of those stupid ppl who will say something is stupid and turn out to be stupid themselves i wanted to get my point out

but yes everyone has there one opinion and som ppl like stuff and some ppl dont like stuff; i like naruto whilst u do not, its as simple as that

ansemx18

Ok, let me start by saying that just because he says something bad about naruto, doesnt give you the right to call him a retard, which means you proved my point of making this thread. Secondly all of those "original" animes you listed are all on cartoon network, so i suggest you go do your homework, and come back with a more solid defense then calling someone a retard then listing a whole bunch of anime you've seen on cartoon network past your bed time.

you might want to read what i wrote again...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
dude said:
4) Now because of Naruto, anyone who watches and "Loves" Naruto thinks they are the biggest anime fans and think they know everything about anime.

You know thats the worst stereotyping i've seen since ones based on race. You honestly believe that?

Nothing is perfect not even Naruto, it comes with flaws, what doesn't? Only thing i didnt like that much was the fillers, they seemed pointless except for selective few.

I've been watching much older anime before all the new stuff a.k.a. recycled and revamped anime of today. The manga is a different story, yet it comes before even the anime so you can't techniquely "watch" something you read.

More or less its all based on opinon, if you don't have a fetish or liking for it thats your business, and we're mindful of that.

<.Yondaime.>

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hence the point of the thread. There is no need to flame.

ansemx18

would you mind telling me how many fillers there were that just ended in naruto? according to one of my friends it was in the hundreds, yeah i really wanna watch that

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

wow, yea ur real funny, im just so pathetic

and as i said in my other post i assumed u were one of those stupid ppl who turn out to be "retarded" if i offended please forgive me for stating my opinion

past my bedtime, hahaha, ur funny....... i do not think ur retarded now that uve showen me that but u shouldn't eat out som1 for statin wat they think even after they apologized for it..

and for the record ive seen ONE of those shows on cartoon network

ansemx18

wow, yea ur real funny, im just so pathetic

and as i said in my other post i assumed u were one of those stupid ppl who turn out to be "retarded" if i offended please forgive me for stating my opinion

past my bedtime, hahaha, ur funny......hmmm...lets see i havent had a bedtime since...OH YEA! since my parents died, i do not think ur retarded now that uve showen me that but u shouldn't eat out som1 for statin wat they think even after they apologized for it..

and for the record ive seen ONE of those shows on cartoon network

Though crudely delivered and horribly spelled, you do make some point, and "for the record" all but one of those shows were on cartoon network, and guess what? I'm not one of those stupid people, I know my anime and i know what I'm talking about, I can actually back up what I say...

ansemx18

Well it wouldn't make me hate it as much if it was just the anime, but it is everything surrounding it too, and it just bugs me alot.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Though crudely delivered and horribly spelled, you do make some point, and "for the record" all but one of those shows were on cartoon network, and guess what? I'm not one of those stupid people, I know my anime and i know what I'm talking about, I can actually back up what I say...

Alright then it seems we've come to to an agreeing state, let us leave it at that and call it a day.

By the way is spelling better this time around?

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Ok, Before I get my head bitten off, this is MY opinion, and if you would like to discuss please post below...

Reasons:

1) The story is played out, way too long and just dry and generic.

2) The characters have no originality and the voices (etc) are terribly done

3) The art style and animation has nothing that stands out to someone who truly likes anime

4) Now because of Naruto, anyone who watches and "Loves" Naruto thinks they are the biggest anime fans and think they know everything about anime

5) Everything about Naruto bugs me, especially the annoying fanboys/girls

Please post your opinions...

1. Then you can say the same about any long running anime. Actually, the canon stuff is pretty good.

2. You must be watching the dub.

3. It was introduced in '02, of course it can't compare to GITS or even the new Guyver.

4. No. Just, no.

5. I'll admit there are a lot of 13-16 year old kids who watch nothing but Naruto and are completely obsessed, but to each his/her own. I actually enjoy it on a moderate level; it's not spectacular and it is over-rated but boredom does some pretty weird things.

ansemx18

HeartofFire: Yes, it is, and yes an agreement so that's a wrap for tonight

ShinodaEX: 1) It's the fillers, there's too many, which does make the story mediocre and slow.

2)Yes, its MOSTLY the Dub, but in the Japanese, I just don't like the characters anyway

3) The art brought nothing new, the animation just looked bad. There are older anime that have great animation.

4 and 5) And yes, around me, I dont know where you live but when I walk into the mall and see these 13-16 year olds in hot topic singing "I love Naruto" (A Crude version of "I Love Rock and Roll" From Joan Jett) I draw the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back