• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraLuvsKairi

A.N It's a Naruto and Kingdom hearts mixture

This is my first story so cut me slack this will be from Kairi’s point of view although in other chapters I will change it

Chappie 1 My old buddy

Oh joy another day in the Organization. I thought as I was walking down the street in the World That Never Was. I've been her for almost a year. it started ever since the day Sora left. It was raining. Oh how I love the rain. I had my hood off so I felt raindrops all over my head. I was staring at the ground; I wasn’t looking at anything though.

“Hey, whatcha doing out here in the rain all alone?” a voice said. I looked at him, it was Roxas. Roxas has spiky blond hair that goes up one side, and he has ocean blue eye’s like Sora. He’s wearing an Organization coat, like everyone else there including me
“Not much really…………. You?” I asked him
“Following you…… How are you adjusting?"
“Fine…”
“What’s wrong?”
“I miss everybody…” He started smiling
“Why are you smiling?”
“You knew the consequences of coming here……Follow me. I want to introduce you to somebody” I was curious on where he was taking me. We walked all the way to the portal in the back alley.It started raining harder. We went inside and we were in the world in Betrix.(A.N i alway's forget the name of this place) There was a man standing there looking at me. He had raven black hair with bangs in the front of his face and was spiky in the back, he had dark eyes and a leaf village head band with a scarce right in the middle. One name came into my mind when I saw the headband Sasuke. I walked up to him and slapped him. He didn’t show any emotion and i looked at him with an angry face.he turned to face me and he smirked.
“What was that for?” He asked with a smile on his face.
“I told myself when you came back to slap you for what you almost did to my brother.”
“Can I say something?” He asked and I nodded
“Ow.That hurt” He said sarcastily. I smirked. It’s been what 2 ½/ 3 years since I’ve seen him. I missed him so much even though he was annoying sometimes, but besides that he was the best friend you ever could have.
"Oh so you want me to slap you harder?" I asked.
"NO no no no no no no no no i was just saying" Roxas stood in the background laughing to himself. There was a silence and i broke it.
“So how’s my brother?” I asked. My brother is Naruto Uzumaki, the number one- hyper active- knuckle headed- ninja. He has blond spiky hair a headband that goes across his forehead, he has baby blue, and 3 whiskers on the sides of his face. Me on the other hand I have very long auburn hair and crealun eye’s, like Sasuke used to say the sky reminded him of my eye’s. Ever since Sasuke went to train with Oruchimaru I haven’t spoken to my brother cause he left to train with Jiraya.
“He’s fine” Sasuke said looking at me with a smile on his face. Roxas just stood there smiling too fo some reason.
“I’m going to leave” He said then he went back to the portal and left. There was another silence this time Sasuke broke it.
“So........ how’s everything been since I left”
I sighed “You’re going to have to ask my brother that, cause I haven’t i haven't been to the leaf village since you left.”
“Wow you missed me that much!”
“I didn’t miss you!”
“Yes you did!”
“No i didn't!”
“Did too!”
“Did not!”
“Did too!” We went on for about a good 5 min. Just like old times I thought.
"Just shut up and hug me!"
"Fine!" For the first time in a long time i was smiling
The end of chapter

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Great chapter! I really like the nice twist in the story since it was told from Kairi's point of view!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
YAY!! You put it up!
Well, you already know I likey so I won't say it again...instead I will shout it in big purple letters.

ME LIKEY!!!!

I look forward to the next chapter. I really want to see where this goes! xD

Haku

<3
I'm still wating to see what happens next but take your take SLK, I'm sure its going to be great.

SoraLuvsKairi

Chapter 2 a new adventure
This is going to take place in the beginning of kh2​
Sasuke’s pov

She’s grown up, I shouldn’t have left.
“Sasuke? You ok?”
“I wonder what would have happened if I didn’t go with Oruchimaru…”
“That’s past, now we have to focus on the future…” Still…There was a guy with fire red hair running toured us.
“Axel, what’s wrong?” Kairi asked.
“It’s Roxas, he’s gone!”
“He’s gone…..?”
“Yeah he said something about wanting to be whole like you, he wants to know how to feel.”
“I know where he is. Sasuke come with me! Your gonna help me!” I followed her
“Just like old times, eh?!”
“Exactly.” The old times were the best times of my life; I have to admit that.
We were in a town called Twilight Town. Nice place, very quite. And we were inside a mansion. Soon we saw two big figures. One with a black coat like Kairi’s and the other was wearing something that was red.
“Diz?” Kairi began. “What are you going to do with Roxas?”
“I’m going to give him what he’s wishing for, but only for a week.” I saw Kairi’s head down looking at the ground. I knew she was thinking of something. When she was done she looked up at the other person.
“Riku?” he took off his hood.
“It’s me just in a different body.”
“Ok, I’ll go with the idea.”
“Excellent. The process begins…………now.” Soon enough Roxas disappeared into his own world.
(A.N. the game begins and I’m going to skip to the I think it’s the fourth day that Roxas and Kairi talk, so I’m going to that part, except Kairi wasn’t at Destiny Islands, you get the point.)
Normal pov
Roxas was falling off the clock tower trying to contact Namine
“Namine what’s happening to me?”
“Roxas is that you?”
“How do you know my name?”
“Um lucky guess. Anyway your talking to the wrong person I’m Kairi”
“Kairi; I know you. Your that girl he likes.”
“Who? Sora?”
“Yeah, how did you know that?”
“No the question is how did you know that?”
“Because he’s my other.”
Kairi laughs a little “I know that too I used to be your best friend.”
“Really?”
“Yup. But, you did this and now look what’s happening to you.” Out of nowhere (And I don’t know how) Sasuke popped into the conversation. (Sasuke is bold Kairi is normal and Roxas is italic) “Hello my peoples!”
“Sasuke get out of here!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!”
“Sorry”
“Sorry”
“Roxas you need to go to the mansion the day Sora wakes up.”
“Why?”
“Remember your not real”
“So that means that these people are not really your friends but a figment of your Imagination”
“Ok I’ll go”

With Diz and Ansem/Riku
“Namine has interfered with letting Kairi talk with Roxas through mind. But I wonder how the other boy got in there.”
“Smart kid is the only thing I can think of”
“A very smart one indeed”
“So how’s Sora?”
“He’s almost done it’s not before long before he wakes up”

Two Days later…….
Roxas was walking out side when nobodies popped out and guess who else came out…..Axel
“Axel”
“So you really do remember me?” Roxas nodded
“what’s our leader’s name?” Roxas looked at him confused.
“So you really don’t remember? I hate to do this to you buddy” Axel brought out his weapons and was about to throw one of them, but he froze. And Kairi came down and said
“Roxas go to the mansion. Today’s the day” Kairi went up to him and gave him a hug before he left.
Goodbye, my friend
Kairi unfroze Axel.
“You let him get away!”
“There’s nothing you can do know you have to let him go, it’s his time”
“But…..”
“Sorry, Axel…”
And with that she disappeared to follow Roxas.

In the Mansion
Roxas met up with Diz and Kairi was on top of Sora’s pod.
(This is the part where Roxas starts to slash Diz)
“Roxas it’s not going to work.”
“Kairi’s telling the truth she’s tried it before. Listen to her Roxas”
“Diz go away. I think Roxas needs to be alone for a minute before he leaves.” Diz disappeared. The pod started to open. And Kairi literally almost fell off. Luckily she was able to hold her balance.
“I guess my summer vacation is over…”Roxas said. Kairi started to cry
“Bye Roxas…” He faded away and the next thing you know Donald and Goofy came out and saw Kairi.
Kairi’s pov
Oh boy here comes the Calvary.
“Who are you?” Donald asked
“Um my names Kat.” I lied “Lemme guess your Donald and Goofy?”
“How did you know?”
“uh……” the pod moved again and this time I fell off. “Ahhhh!!!” Ow that hurt

Sora’s pov.
I heard something or someone fall. The minute I jumped off the pod I fell but Donald and Goofy caught me.
“Did something fall?” they both nodded
“Yeah there was a girl there and when the pod opened she fell.” I heard a voice.
“Ugh my back.” She got up and looked up at the ceiling and started smiling. The girl was very pretty she looked exactly like Kairi but with longer(Scratch that) WAY longer hair! She looks exactly like her but Kairi’s already on the islands. What is she doing? She took off the coat she was wearing, I couldn’t keep my eye’s off her. She had a short black shirt with showed off her abs and a skirt that was cut off the sides (Similar to Sakura’s) and she had short shorts which showed off her legs, she was also wear gloves that have needles coming out of them (I will explain what they are for later), she had a pouch tied around one of her legs. (Everything she is wearing is black) But seriously I could not keep my eye’s off her. Wow she is hot.
“What are you staring at?” she looked at me
“Um nothing. What’s your name?”
“Kat and yours is Sora right?”
“How did you know?”
“Uh…… I’ll explain that later…. Now’s not a good time.” She was hiding something from me I could tell. We started walking to Donald and Goofy
“Are you going to come with us?”
“I guess….”
“Are you good at fighting?”
“Maybe, maybe not what’s it to ya?”
“Nothing, ok then let’s go” I started walking but then I stopped and ask
“But to where?”

Haku

<3
Awesome update! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this part the suspense is killing me but I can wait xD!

SoraLuvsKairi

Awesome update! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this part the suspense is killing me but I can wait xD!

i've been planing this story since i started seeing Naruto so i know what to write..... i'm not one of those people that's going to take forever to write something. i right an idea down then i start to add to it little by little.

Haku

<3
i've been planing this story since i started seeing Naruto so i know what to write..... i'm not one of those people that's going to take forever to write something. i right an idea down then i start to add to it little by little.

Yeah thats the right way to go xD! Its best to write something down right then instead of wating later then you forget what you're writing about and loose your inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back