• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need an answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

um....i really dont know. i have been on these forums for a LONG TIME and i havent seen anything about it. :( sry

chriselric

I heard it was something about being behind the door to darkness blinding him or something...but with that bit in Chain of Memories, Im not too sure...perhaps that person isn't really Riku, we don't know. Hence, he is reffered to as the blindfolded unknown at the site.

unknow_92

it because darkness is taking over his heart and is becoming a heartless hence the glowing eyes which is why hes wearing the blindfold

Last edited:

The Answer

i think it's because xehonart's shadow still exists inside riku and is begining to alter riku's appearance. 1st, his eyes begin to become like xehonart's (orange/red). then, near the end, he looks completely like xehonart. he tells mickey not to tell sora for he's ashamed of what he's become

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wrong, riku takes on xehanorts apperance on purpose to hide from the org XIII.
he has a blindfold so he can sense the darkness in himself to know hwo much of it to supress, like deaf people with good eyes, or people with bad noses, but have a good sense of feel, he trades his sense of sight for his sense of darkness

The Answer

violent_anger said:
wrong, riku takes on xehanorts apperance on purpose to hide from the org XIII.
he has a blindfold so he can sense the darkness in himself to know hwo much of it to supress, like deaf people with good eyes, or people with bad noses, but have a good sense of feel, he trades his sense of sight for his sense of darkness

then when sora and kairi reunite in the world that never was, why does riku want to leave, and why is it he is only able to transform back into himself after DiZ's machine explodes and gives off all that light?

Deadly Cloud

he wears it to hide his yellow eyes, and yesh e does take his appearance on purpose its just to disguise himself. but i think that riku dosnt know how to change back until Ansem (Diz) does thing to the moon.

The Answer

violent_anger said:
no, the machine exploding gets rid of xehanort completly, and thats why riku turns back to his own form, cuase without xehanort in him, he cant take on xehanorts form, duh

he didn't have a choice in the matter. if he did, why didn't he transform back to his normal self after sora realises it's riku because once he knew, there'd be no reason for riku to keep the disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back