• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on Axel 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaster

plz help! i'm really stuck on Axel 2 in Castle Oblivion, i have got him down to about half health on his last bar but he wont DIE!!!!

Dark_Mistress001

Have level 9,8, and 7 cards bizzard cards maybe and at least 3 healing cards having the vexen card is what saved me so that would be helpful also try leveling up your hp and cp so you can last longer on the fight

H

heartwarrior

ok first of all u have to stick with him because he likes to tele alot. make sure u have about 3-4 healing cards. and u have to have about 2 0 cards and alot of high attack magics and attack cards

black acid

Heros need Villains
in this battle axel isn't all that storng so use the same deck you used to beat laxerene2.0........note make sure that 21% of your deck is full of zero cards. use your speed to over confuse axel.the best chance for you to attack him is the second you card break him(when he doesn't have his deck specalty on),or whlie he's reloading his patheic deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back