• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help on junk sweep!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Okay on the junk sweep it's easy once you get some pratice. First hit it up the hill as usual and then you notice when it goes in the air it kind of changes color then when you hit it, it goes up the hill so easy.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Sorowed eyes said:
ive been trying to do the junk sweep but i cant nail it in 6 shots!

help PLEASE!!!
All right my friend frist equip the Key blade that has negative combo. And equip negative combo. Then disequip ALL of your combo plus ,and finshing moves. And every time you hit it will be finshing combo,you should finish it in 4-6 shots.

A

Ansem

master of keys said:
All right my friend frist equip the Key blade that has negative combo. And equip negative combo. Then disequip ALL of your combo plus ,and finshing moves. And every time you hit it will be finshing combo,you should finish it in 4-6 shots.

also when you are done doing the ability thing, go for the bottom left peice of trash and get it at the right angle and you should get the trash going up the wall away from the stairs. and then there should be only three peices left so go to the same wall you were on and go to the front of the trash and hit it at the right angle you should get it in 5 hits, 4 if you get lucky.

SxFtSqrrl

If all you have is things that lower your combo(negative combo, fenrir), line up the junk in a line, you can get it done in two hits.

Kairi-is-Naminé

k heres some crappy news for u to clear it in Jimmines Journal, u have to do it in 5 shots, not 6, its a common misconseption. put on negative combo, and un-equip explosion cuz that screws u up fast. u have to aim it exactly right try starting in the top left corner, only tap the button twice, dont press it real fast. it took me multiple tries so dont get frustrated too quickly, to master the tenichique is time consuming, but u just gotta keep ur cool. its all about aim.

XelfarDX

okey here i come

this is not a glitch a cheat or anything it is just called pushing
here are the steps:
1.at the start go to a trash that is not in a group then push it(do not press anything
just walk to the direction where you want it) until they are groups
2. unequip explosion(you should do that before starting)
3 hit it all you got then it 's done

Axel:GOT IT MEMORIZED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back