• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Xigbar!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

Man,I can get this guy's health down to 2 bars then he uses that trick where your put in this center platform and he warps around you shooting you then he unleashes this big attack that drains the rest of your health. I need to know how to counter that. Reflect doesn't work very well because when it stops, and he keeps hitting you, you can't put it back up. I want my oblivion.

thats how he always killed me but i beat it, for the first part just jump around trying to avoid as much damage as possible, then when he stops and lands in the center run around him in circles and he wont hit you

amurakansen

dont you think of using drives? and use guard.....and something called run from a giant obvious attack

E

Eclipse

Look, there is a forum called "Members helping Members" where you can ask questions and help with the game.

Solidsocom

I beat him. Yeah found out tht running around in circles makes it so you won't get hit. Drives, bad idea. I only used the drive in there to gain full health then I just reverted because I had already tried 2 drives on him and that didn't do anything. Anit-form, I killed him with it. Almost got me killed because you can't heal or revert in anti-form. Luxord and Saix, down. Defeated the first part of the xemnas battle. Got my oblivion \m/-_-\m/. Yep, doin great.

Oh yeah, amurakansen, you can't run because there is no where to run. The platform you stand on is like 6x6. Guard, nope, you can't use it on this attack. Things are too fast. And, like I said, Drives are only good for finishing him off or getting a free full health bar.

ky8391

I found valor form is good for running in circles because its faster but you might get anti-form though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back