• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need some decision help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I didn't know what thread to put this in. I checked. I wasn't sure where to put this. i thought maybe general but I wasn't sure. If you know, tell me so I can move it.

I'm in a position where I can finally get Dream Drop Distance(Collectors edition) and I'm not sure if I should get it. OR 2.5. iS DDD somthing that can wait as far as story line goes or not? I made the mistake of taking forever to get Re: Chain of memories and 358/2 days and i spent most of the second kingdom hearts game confused tell i played them.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
New members cant move their threads on the forum. :3 It's alright and don't sweat it.

As for your question, 2.5 should be your next game. If you get DDD, you'll probably be confused, because it sets you up for KHIII and reveals a few things. I hope that helps you out. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Well, chronologically, DDD is the last game before KH3 so it would make more sense to play all the other games first. DDD sums up all the other plots, explains some confusing stuff, includes most characters from the other games and is epic fun to play It's a good game to play after you finish all the others, it comes as a nice summary&explanation game :D that's one aspect of it.

You can get 2.5 first, but I recommend you to play DDD too, don't forget about this game, you will love it! ♥

BUUUUUUUT, considering it's DDD Collector's Edition, I would totally get that one * o * I mean it's AWESOME to get all those extra items!

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Thanks. DDD sounds like loads of fun to play, can't wait to play it. So I will be getting it for sure. I'll get 2.5 First. I just wasn't sure chronologically where that one came int. The person I'm getting the DDD from is my best freind so I'm sure she will hold it for me tell I can save up enough to get it for what she paid for it originally. I love the KH games. she ended up not liking it so i offered to buy it from her expeically since it is the collectors edition and i'll be saving about 40 dollars getting it from her than getting it from amazon. But then I remembered 2.5 came out so i decided to ask which i should get first since i can only afford one at a time. Thanks for all the helpful replies and answers!

*Edit* I got 2.5 this evening, along with 1.2.3.4 and five of Final fantasy. all in all a useful trip to the used game store. Thank you for helping me decide! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back