• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need some suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

me and my friennd are working for a kh spoof that we are working on over the summmer. anyway we are trying to put the 7 wonders of twilight town. me and my friends cant figure out what to do for the wonders. so any suggestions?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I'm not sure what you could do for each individual wonder, but after it happens, you could have Roxas desperately trying to explain to his friends what happened, only to look like a paranoid loon.

Awards
The thing is, you're s'posed to do this by yourselves, or hire people to help. Otherwise you're going to be flicking through threads trying to find out who to credit.
Also, people won't help you if you don't credit them.
Unless they're naive or some such.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, just go around and look at fanfics, and whoever is the most creative, ask them to help you! And say you'll give credit for ideas... I have plenty though

Apollo

Silver Member
Actually, the Team Johnnycake Kingdom Hearts spoofs are pretty funny, and I don't think it's a waste of time for someone to make one.

They are pretty funny but they are a waste of time.

Good luck with it and I hope you post it when you are done.

Heavens Alicia

Throw dodge balls at each other for the one with the ball flying out of the wall. idk, something like that lol

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know. I agree that it's a waste of time, BUT if it's because your bored, then why not? Suggestions well try them all and make something up along the way a bit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back