• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

while im stuck here waiting for kh2 for the next couple of months im without a game to play...does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good game to get? to help pass the time

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well if you have a computer you can still buy halo 1, and for ps2 lord of the rings the two towers and the return of the king are good

nothingness

k get soul calbur 3, genji, metal gear solid 3: snake eater (great replay value and funniest game ever) and play ff7 or ffx. and if kh2 comes out in feb then get okami and metal gear solid 3: subsistence

kh_fan_4e

ight...thanx...i was also debating on buying the final fantasy collection(1-11) but i dont know if i should or not...lol...ive already beaten all them cept 11 which ive never played

nothingness

killzone 3 is gonna be so much better than halo 3. or at least halo 2.5 cause if they are gonna release something halo like from bugie at the time bill gates said they would then it will only be like a halo 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back