• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need to find these items for ulitma!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkeyblader

I cant find these things to get the ultima

2 Bright Shards
1 Power Gem
2 Mystery Goo's
and 1 Gale

plz tell me wat world its in and wat monster plz!

Thank you

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Bright Shards come from Green Requiems. Go to the 'Cliff' Section of the Deep Jungle to find these.

Power Gems come from the pirate-like heartless in Neverland.

Mystery Goo is won from white mushrooms when you do two of the same spell or other combinations. Just keep trying with these. You'll eventually get some. White mushrooms are found in Halloweentown, Atlantica, the area before Final Rest, the treasure room in Agrabah, Deep Jungle, and Wonderland.

Gale comes from Invisables and Angel Stars in the area before the Final Rest save point. (End of the World.)

Hope that helped.

Goldenkeyblader

Wow! Thanks Riku well i hope i can get the ultima keyblade now! ill go get those items now thanks again!

Rael Ultima

Good luck getting Ultima! It took me three months to get all the items. The item I had the most trouble with were the Bright Crystals.............. I had to kill at least 100 Defenders to get just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back