• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEO Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

about neo heartless, when do you fight the neo shadows, i wan tto see them and know what they're like, we saw them in the as/as but will we see/fight them in kh2, im so anxiouse, they look cool and i cant wait to fight a mob of them.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
He means Another Side, Another Story. The Secret Video. And I actually haven't even been paying attention to if I had battled one yet. I'll have to keep a sharp eye.

XWolfX

doublesword2 said:
learn english. What's as/as?

Um.. he spoke in english? :confused:

I'm guessing probably near the end of the game. Only speculation though.

Late Middle - End.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Cl0ud said:
about neo heartless, when do you fight the neo shadows, i wan tto see them and know what they're like, we saw them in the as/as but will we see/fight them in kh2, im so anxiouse, they look cool and i cant wait to fight a mob of them.

i fought them in kh:com but have not seen them yet in kh2...

Cl0ud

okay thanks, if yo have any pics of you fighting them in kh2 of com(because i never played com) please post them if you happen to stumble across some.

XWolfX

MyInnerFred said:
Actually they start to show up before half way. They replace the basic Shadows, so they start to show up all over.

Oh really?

This is going to be fun.

Cl0ud

okay thanks because im at the first visit to holloween town and i havent seen any of them, thanks.

doublesword, i havent seen any in hallow bastion, seeing how they arent in the 1000 heartles battle and you cant go into the mansion like before.

maybe in castle oblivion the last time you go there before twtnw(the world that never was, abreviated), i'll check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back