• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Netflix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
So today I was finally able to convince my family to get the netflix free trial. But when I hook up the Wii & begin browsing all I see are old movies. Then i check their website & they have new movies like hangover 2 but i cant find it. Is their a difrence in the selection for free trial members & regular members?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Well Netflix has two libraries; One for mailing movies, and one for instant streaming.
Instant streaming for consoles, tablets, smart phones, and other devices have a constantly growing library of movies that are available to watch instantly. Unfortunately, Netflix seems to think we like to watch shit movies. If you want good movies, your best bet most of the time is to have the movie delivered to your home.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Instant Streaming and DVD Rental titles are different.
So, you can rent titles like Hangover 2, but you can't stream them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So today I was finally able to convince my family to get the netflix free trial. But when I hook up the Wii & begin browsing all I see are old movies. Then i check their website & they have new movies like hangover 2 but i cant find it. Is their a difrence in the selection for free trial members & regular members?

No, but the Hangover Part II and movies like that you have to rent via mail, only certain movies and shows are available via instant streaming. Some movies and shows even get taken off of Instant Play, Devil May Cry, for one, being an example.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Another thing: Netlfix isn't only about the movies. I rarely use it for movies. I just use it to watch shows.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Well this sucks... T_T. 1 more question. Is the DVD rental part of the free trial?
nope, add a crapload of movies to your dvd queue and enjoy.

might only get one dvd at a time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back