• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never Actually Gotten A Proper Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hey. It's me kaizer21.

Ya, pointless topic I know, but I just never got the chance to have a proper introduction. I jsut kinda went on here to make one post in the KH2 section, then left for like ... 3 monthes. I came back here after spending my time at the EoFF forums. Anyways ... here it goes.

Hey, i'm kaizer21. Not my real name of course 9_9
I like to draw. I like to write, and I like to sing (look out for me in Canadian Idol in about 3 years).
I made lots of good friends here, and was even part of the KL Organization (ya I know. Isn't that cool? LOL)

Anyways, I just like to say, 'Hey. Nice to meet you.'

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Umm Ok. (( Lol)) WEll if your acting like A newb I will talk to u like one Lol...

hey kaizer21 welcome to KHI I know ur going to Love it here ^-^. I sure do. there are alot of nice people on here and it;s realy realy fun^-^, so have A great time and let me know if u wanna be friends Lol..

**I feel Realy Kinda Stupid Lol Jk Jk**

°Kaarix.˚

saratp said:
Umm Ok. (( Lol)) WEll if your acting like A newb I will talk to u like one Lol...

hey kaizer21 welcome to KHI I know ur going to Love it here ^-^. I sure do. there are alot of nice people on here and it;s realy realy fun^-^, so have A great time and let me know if u wanna be friends Lol..

**I feel Realy Kinda Stupid Lol Jk Jk**

LOL.

Nice to meet you, Kaizer.

Back