• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol_Zexion

you talk to Wendy first, and when she tells you that one of the clocks on Big Ben is wrong, find it and fix it by hitting it with the keyblade, then you get to seal the keyhole.

Last edited:

Ty Leonheart

Look around the clock tower. Three of the clocks should have the same time. Find the one that is different lock on to the big hand and hit it until it is the right time.

the-dark-one

Absol_Zexion said:
you talk to Wendy first, and when she tells you that one of the clocks on Big Ben is wrong, find it and fix it by hitting it with the keyblade, then you get to seal the keyhole.
u dont have to talk to wendy i never did and it worked fine

CidHighwind

good thing u guys all remembered cuz i cant even remember most of KH2 let alone KH1
Kids Drugs Are Bad M'Kay and im a perfect example

K a i r i

Oh you mean when Tinkerbell says she wants to go to the clock tower? If you visit at the right time, you`ll fight the bonus boss, Phantom. He`s hard. I don`t know how to kill him. You don`t have to do it though.

Masamune

Big Boss
u have to strike the clock hand a few times and the keyhole will appear.........

and as for phantom he wasnt that hard u just had to cast the spell which was effective to him and that changed with the color of his orb

for example
if the orb was red cast a fire spell.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back