• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New account name; ironic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit Break

As SOME of you know this account name, Limit Break, is new. If you don't know who this is, it's heartless1990 ^-^.

I have just attempted to get a new account yesterday because it seems I was quite tired of having numbers in my account name and decided to make a temporary account name. Honestly, this account should've been only temporary and it was only going to be a limited amount of time for comparison purposes before I went back to using heartless1990.

Here's the irony:
I can't log back in as heartless1990 >.<

It was last night that I logged off of heartless1990 and used Limit Break. Since Limit Break is new, it wouldn't be hard to remember the password. I don't remember the password for heartless1990 (flame me for this if you'd like)

So, because of the fact I've become accustomed to this account name ALREADY (I know, it's fast), I would like to make this my permanent account name. I do not wish to ask anyone to retrieve my password because I no longer intend to use heartless1990.

I am already requesting that The Midnighter may please transfer the data from heartless1990 onto this account (i.e. rep points, subscriptions, post count, PM history, signature, etc.). So, I just wished to inform you that I am still heartless1990 but I have changed my account name to Limit Break

That is all

(P.S. - Please don't refer to me as a noob; you KNOW I'm not >.<)

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Could it be they deleted your account? After all, they say in the rules "Do not make more accounts than 1"

You didnt follow the rule...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
People tend to misinterpret that. When I posted those rules, I clearly state that they're not allowed unless you have a moderator's approval.

And, this thread is perfect for getting a mod's attention. (About time someone else got it right.) <.<

So now that that's out of the way..

Last edited:

Limit Break

Well, I can't use Heartless1990 anymore. I have never done anything against the rules and regulations of the forums so it's not that I was banned or of the like but I'm sorry if I disobeyed any rules but I just wish to ask if I may transfer the data onto Limit Break now

Last edited:

Limit Break

tsukiusagimochi said:
well now your names limit break.
but i u askin to get Heartless1990 delected?

I wish. I'm having trouble understanding WHAT to do to. (I don't understand how to use the computer, yet alone the internet -_-)

I don't want to have four posts again!!! >.< I was happy having six hundred something but this just makes me feel noobish.

The Midnighter says I should pay to transfer so I will see the price. If I cannot pay, I will have to decide to either keep this account without the data from heartless1990 or revive myself onto heartless1990 (I don't remember the password though >.<)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back