• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new at the website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

it's still a shame i can't read japanese...
They haven't invented Dutch - Japanese, Japanese - Dutch dictionaries yet

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
d_fallen_1 said:
the japanese disney offical website of kh2 just made a update. the new world is disney castle! as well as new scenes of potc! of course we alrady saw them on this site. go there!

http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/index.html

Hey thanks for the link even though i only know a little japanies, this is a new site for me to pick over with a fine tooth comb thanks.

D

Dexter

Thanks good find now we know how Disney castle looks like!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
This is old.

Its been out for awhile, but that doesn't give you guys the right to be a bunch of smartasses. He simply gave a little old info. Maybe he isn't glued to the computer screen all day long and he happened to check. He's not a nerd like all of you. Stop being n00bs.

"LEIK OMGZZ DIS INOF IS KLIKE SOI OLDZZ"

You guys have no peace in your devilsh souls do you. Give the guy a break, he's new.

kizzyke

I was out for a time too so i didn't see the latest news of KH and i couldn't get some theories...But i got a hang of it...
And the fact of being smartasses...I'm one too, but i can listen to other people and make adjustments to my theories in case i'm wrong...
People who won't do something like that and always want to be right, can be called a noob too...
Therefore i say that souleater's totally right

d_fallen_1

actually the world info on the official disney website just came out today so technically this is brand new. not the world, but the insight in the list.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Don't listen to them. Immature. And spamming. That info was new to me so thanks. It took a while to get to the worlds page but its worth it. But they only have two screen shots in there.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
man this one is new but it is japaneese so most of us can't read it man i'll never get that job at sony:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back