• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drive Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment

I see new report pink and green drive form

12月下旬に、キングダムハーツのグッズが大量に発売されるそうです。
(ポスター、ストラップ、ノート、レターセット。などなど)
あと、噂で聞いたのですが、緑やピンク(?!)のフォームもあるらしいです。
あくまで噂ですが・・・
それから緑のフォームの話ですけど
店頭PVを見てると
途中で緑のフォーム?!
っていう部分があって、私も「もしかして緑もあるの?」
Not comfirm
I want see picture and trailer before

credit
http://ff12expo.blog6.fc2.com/

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Damnit Punishment, I was going to report that..... oh well, might as well contribute to your thread....

New report from Sora's Domain expresses possibility of March Release date, new world, and Pink and Green Drive forms:

Release date for the US in March??!?! Pink and Green Drive Forms rumored...

Well... here's to hoping it ain't so folks...

According to this Article, the International Release of Kingdom Hearts 2 is to happen sometime in March 2006

There's really nothing to say except for that we all hope this isn't true.
Translators, please tell us, here's the part of the Article:

Gamewatch_Release_Date_ArticleT.jpg

In other news...

According to a Japanese Blog, there have been RUmors of people seeing Pink and Green Drive Forms seen in PV's in shops. (Promo Videos)

You can probably expect it to be true, and these PV's have been coming fast as random people have been able to record them, so hopefully we can get some information on that.

------------------------------------------

There was supposed to be a new world in the next Dengeki Magazine, along with information on the New Form, and the continuation of the Nomura interview. The interview that contained that was Dengeki PS, not Dengeki PS2. There are two different Dengeki Mags. So naturally, the Dengeki PS Magazine will be the one with the new information, not Dengeki PS2.

Basically - The Dengeki PS2 is the Magazine with the Recap which was just reported on above. The Dengeki PS is the one with the continued interview, new Form information, and the "New" World. The one that was released recently (November 18th) Is Dengeki PS2, hence why it doesn't have all that info. Dengeki PS will.

Confusing, but it's easy to understand. Expect the Dengeki PS soon (hopefully the 25th) and the Dengeki PS2 Magazines will arrive even sooner since they have been released in Japan already.

We'll see whenever we get scans, and that's all for now.

LostBoyz940

Umm Drag-On-Dragoon is confirmed for March 2006 here in the U.S(go to ign.com) I doubt they would release 2 Square-Enix games in the US at the same time.

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Love Believer_x said:
it hilarious that there will be a pink drive. =D pink is pimpin! Just like M.M64 said.XD

yup sora would be a P.I.M.P THE KEYBLADE WOULD TURN INTO A PIMP STICK AND DONALD AND GOFFY WOULD BE HIS HOES lol jk
if that is true than the game wont be out intill march or after march that would be gay, but i think se would release the game around the time ffxii comes out

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Damnit Punishment, I was going to report that..... oh well, might as well contribute to your thread....

New report from Sora's Domain expresses possibility of March Release date, new world, and Pink and Green Drive forms:

you know where it says "International release" does that include the UK ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back