• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Expansion for FFXI!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I know many people in this fourm don't care for Final Fantasy XI, but for those who do, doesn't this new expansion look cool? Although I don't know much about it, I read that it Might have somthing to do with Time Travel or a War from the past.

Haku

<3
It sounds interesting but I really haven't heard that much about the expansion until now.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
1814.jpg

The development of "Wings of the Goddess", a new FINAL FANTASY XI expansion disc, was announced today at the SQUARE ENIX PARTY 2007.
In conjunction with this announcement, a new site has been created to provide the latest development details as they become available, as well as give fans the opportunity to view exclusive images from the expansion.

Click here to visit the official "Wings of the Goddess" site.

The trailer is up.

LinkSlySora

Thank you for putting that up. But now it says their is to many users on that website lol. I'm starting to think SE doesn't want me to watch that :unsure: . I'll keep trying though!

Also, Buddypasses aren't in the game anymore, you just choose what ever server you want to be on.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Thank you for putting that up. But now it says their is to many users on that website lol. I'm starting to think SE doesn't want me to watch that :unsure: . I'll keep trying though!

Also, Buddypasses aren't in the game anymore, you just choose what ever server you want to be on.

I mean a buddy pass it's like trail for a friend.

I'm going see if I can find one. I don't think I'm going to rebuy it, I'll play it again is''If I get that trail key''

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I want it!....when I buy FF XIXD *goes to look for FF XI for the ps2*...WHAA---no more they're sold out :(

If your PC can run it, get it for PC. It's alot better on PC then it is on PS2 and 360.

Plus you get better deal if you got for PC or 360. You get all 3 expansions with it. So if I was you I'd get for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back