• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New FF characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

Most people believe that Aeris will be in it because Cloud is in it, though others believe she won't be because Clouds in his AC outfit and in AC Aeris is dead.

Xero-Fyre

i know yuna and sephiroth is probably gonna be in it not sure about aerith and yuffie tho... maybe since it said they will prolly have there own side story who knows:confused:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Where did u hear that Yuna and sephie are gonna be in it, Auron and Seifer are the only new confirmed FF characters @ the moment... But considering that KH has nothing to do whatsoever with the FF universe, then I can imagine Aerith and the others returning, hopefully with a new Cid as well...

Drachyench

chaywa said:
Where did u hear that Yuna and sephie are gonna be in it, Auron and Seifer are the only new confirmed FF characters @ the moment... But considering that KH has nothing to do whatsoever with the FF universe, then I can imagine Aerith and the others returning, hopefully with a new Cid as well...

Actually (I don't know why I keep bringing this up), Vincent Valentine was confirmed last year in an Issue of GMR during an interview. The issue was either june or Julies and it's theme was "A Magical Kingdom".

tromboneforever

Has anyone been to IMDB? I saw that Hedy Burress is in the cast list as Yuna and Lance Bass is back as Sephiroth. Do you think that might be an error?

KeyBladeWielder9

Has anyone been to IMDB? I saw that Hedy Burress is in the cast list as Yuna and Lance Bass is back as Sephiroth. Do you think that might be an error?
IMDB is a complete fan site its not confirmed information

Heero

These are the people I heard about in KH2:
Vincent Valentine
Cloud
Leon (Squall)
Yuna
Siefer
Auron
Selphie (and if selphie is alive then Tidus and Wakka gotta be back to)
Fujin
Rajin

All the characters below will NOT return:
Sephiroth

These are character uncomfirmed to NOT return:
Yuffie
Aerith

Remember, this is just what i've heard, it does'nt meen it's true or not so don't flame me for it.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Heero said:
Vincent Valentine
Cloud
Leon (Squall)
Yuna
Siefer
Auron
Fujin
Rajin

Sephiroth

Yuffie
Aerith

Remember, this is just what i've heard, it does'nt meen it's true or not so don't flame me for it.

Where did you hear Yuna would be in it? I know sephiroth won't, but if yunas in KH2 won't she be around the same age as tidus and wakka? :confused:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Where did you hear Yuna would be in it? I know sephiroth won't, but if yunas in KH2 won't she be around the same age as tidus and wakka? :confused:
no she woulddnt and it hasnt been confirmed about vincent nor yuna

Drachyench

Riku, Vincent HAS been confirmed. Read my post. He was confirmed in an interview with Square-Enix members. I'm sorry if I seem pissed, though I am tired having to constantly tell people he has been included.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Princess Camille said:
Arn't Aeris and Yuffie are going to be in the game?

I want to know...
They will most likely be returning along with Cloud and Squall, but as of now they are currently unconfirmed.

Drachyench said:
Most people believe that Aeris will be in it because Cloud is in it, though others believe she won't be because Clouds in his AC outfit and in AC Aeris is dead.
Since Cloud has a new outfit on Aeris is dead, even though she never died in the KH universe. Makes perfect sense.

Xero-Fyre said:
i know yuna and sephiroth is probably gonna be in it not sure about aerith and yuffie tho... maybe since it said they will prolly have there own side story who knows
Sorry to burst your bubble but Sephiroth will not be returning in KH2. And Yuna has as much as a chance in being in KH2 as any other FF character.

Drachyench said:
Actually (I don't know why I keep bringing this up), Vincent Valentine was confirmed last year in an Issue of GMR during an interview. The issue was either june or Julies and it's theme was "A Magical Kingdom".
(I don't why you brought that up too.) That magazine probable lied or took a guess. Unless Nomura stated it in the magazine. And you would need to show us a scan of the article. And I'm pretty sure that we would have found that article and decide if was in it or not within a year.

Heero said:

Vincent Valentine

Cloud

Leon (Squall)

Yuna

Siefer

Auron

Fujin

Rajin

Sephiroth

Yuffie

Aerith

Let me adjust it so it is correct.

Cofirmed List:
Cloud (AC style)
Leon (Squall is his proper name now)
Seifer
Auron
Selphie
Fujin
Raijin

Unconfirmed List:
Any and all FF characters

Characters in KH that are unconfirmed: