• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new fusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku456

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=36.jpg

here you will find a picture of auron and sora where they are puting their wepons towether without touching them and they bothe have their eyes closed like if they were consentraiting and i think their aboute to fuse

(sorry for the misspels)

AHeartless

Actually I believe that in KH2 will be double- and triple techs, just like in Chrono Trigger. Sweet. Here's Auron and Sora doing a double tech! :O It's a sword hurricane thing, there's another picture where their weapons spin around and they jump away from 'em.

A

Aragorn

it looks like they're fusin , but looks like they are fighting each other. i agree with aheartless, but not with percymort cause they show a icon with auron on their side

Oracle

Their not fighting each other... If you look at the side you'll notice Aurons in your party. Its probably a fusion! xD And riku, just for the sake of nothing, Auron always has his eyes closed...

One-Winged-Angel

Guys, get one thing strait, THEY CAN'T BE FIGHTING. For one thing, how can they be fighting if Auron is in Sora's party! Look at the image one more time. I think that they are either fusing, or doing a special attack or technique.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
they are not fusing, they are simply using a special attack. look at the next pic of that battle scene, and you see that they attack the enemy in a special pattern, which points out that they use an attack....

and they are not fighting either...

S

Skyrider

All I can say about it is that this game is gonna rock. I all pumped up again.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ill make a new thread at the graphics section for you. Okay? If yes, what do you want in it?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Alright. Topics are not evil you know. If someone PMs you bad stuff, then they get suspended anyways, so why would anyone do that? Although I may get suspended or warned, if you cant go to other sections, Ill post it for you here...
What do you want in it?
Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back