• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New image..... sort of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah muffinman. i think sora wore him down alot. but thats cool that we have the scan abilities. but i didnot like the AP thing in KH because i always didnt have enough Ap until the end. but if its there i wont complain.

CloudX159

i had no problem with it...
ok it was a pain now and then...
well lets hope the AP isn't there anymore...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i didnt have a problem with it either.. i just thought i should be using my AP on different things and AP ups are hard to come by.. and synth. is basicly only really open at the end of the game (when you can get all the good items easily) which isnt too helpfull after going through the whole game w/o it XP

enygma

i never had a problem with ap there were quite a few useless attacks anyways. But i was just here to add if they dont use an AP system they will use something. s-e never just lets you have every attack. you have to equip them in some way or learn them off a weapon or learn them from a job system. and in the latter of the 2 theres specific conditions as to who can equip them and there are also conditions to it. so at best we could hope for is something like FF10 where weapons had the abilities. which would make sence since ive heard somewhere you have the ability to customize your own keyblades

LIAR LIAR

Atleast you can see it a lot easier. (O_O) I was playing on my Expert file wich was like only level 15 today, i equipped Scan, and i couldn't figure were it was until a while. (>_x) I was like looking on the right side when it was on the left. (._.) I should have noticed that sooner.

Hahaha... Sora kinda looks like he's doing Jazz hands. xDD

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
XD silly hikari its ok... and jazz hands? maybe it'll be slower and his hands will be all shaky when the game comes out huh?
o_o.gif

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
XD they can use shiina ringo!!!!!!

*ahem* but yeah underworld isnt too far in the story so if scan isnt already auto. then it should be a quick ability to get >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back