• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info soon to Come

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
PS2 magazine set to unveil new Kingdom Hearts 2 content

The popular japanese magazine "PS2" has stated on its official website, that its next issue out on April 22nd will feature new content on Kingdom Hearts 2. With the details being quite vague all we now is that it will unveil new Disney characters in the game.

With this news, it should be safe to expect new images in this magazine. Also, bare in mind that most gaming publications in Japan, like everywhere else tend to feature similar images and news, which might mean we see who these other Disney characters are, sooner than we think.

Source: "PS2" - Next Issue

I dident see anyone post this so i decided to infom all of my Buddies here.

Awards
im buying the next issue of every PS2 mag in Australia if thats what it takes to find out when KH2 comes out

A

Audo

Ok Even if you buy every PS2 Magazine in AUS it wouldnt really matter because this is from the Japanese PS2 magazine. Maybe the new disney characters will be BHK's partners (which i believe are Riku and Mickey). Still April 22nd is quite a bit of time to wait. Oh well any news is good. KH2.co.uk always has such good info!

keyblademaster24

sora is flying on the magic carpet from agrabah. oh crud its kurt siza!!! sora gets out his key blade and says lets fight. sora beats the crud out of kurt and creams him the end. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back