• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW information about Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

You know how ppl were disappointed that KH1 had disney in it but no disney music! Well I've found out that in KH2 they are going to have the disney songs that were featured in the movies!

A

Audo

KH1 had disney music...
It was the Background music for all of the worlds. Well maybe not... i know Atlantica had Disney music. Under the Sea

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
How do you know all this? You have proof? Don't believe you until you shopw proof. Sorry, but there is a couple of liars around here, a couple, I mean a lot.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
They had winnie the pooh disney music also and where did you get this information you mean for all disney worlds we need proof?

O

Onewingedangel6

quiz36 said:
Also TN REALLY wants Lion King to be in KH2 but he doesnt see how the collaboration would be between Simba and Sora!

what do you mean the collaboration wouldn't be fine. Everyone is forgetting that Simba was a summon in KH1 and in COM the Fairy God mother said the summons were creatures that their world has disappred but with sora locking the door to the darkness all the worlds were back to normal meaning Pride Rock is back and Simba can return. So if Sora goes to Pride Rock Simba might remember him and be all like i need ur help and what not

sorixed

Dattebayo!
quiz36 said:
Well the website with Lion King I forgot but the disney music article is at www.gamefly.com!
oh yeah i think i did visit a lion king site i'm going to see if this is true and www.gamefly.com but those sites aren't official kh2 sites and there not square enix.

Last edited:

anyone but me

1. please give a direct to link to where the info is
2. it is not an offical KH2 site, so it is probably BS anyway
3. there was already disney music in the last game (or do you mean with the words and stuff?)

KeybladeMaster1

GTX said:
How do you know all this? You have proof? Don't believe you until you shopw proof. Sorry, but there is a couple of liars around here, a couple, I mean a lot.
true, but he is mistaken, there was disney music, for just about every level, it was the backgrounf music examples are "this is halloween" "under the sea" and others.
So i dont see why they wouldnt have the same thing in this 1 too

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
quiz36 said:
Also TN REALLY wants Lion King to be in KH2 but he doesnt see how the collaboration would be between Simba and Sora!

I think Lion King will be in Kingdom Hearts 2...after all, there is a scan on this site as well as the Ultimania site that has an article about Nomura's love for Lions (apparently he really likes them). It's also stated that Lion King may be one of the new worlds.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

Onewingedangel6 said:
what do you mean the collaboration wouldn't be fine. Everyone is forgetting that Simba was a summon in KH1 and in COM the Fairy God mother said the summons were creatures that their world has disappred but with sora locking the door to the darkness all the worlds were back to normal meaning Pride Rock is back and Simba can return. So if Sora goes to Pride Rock Simba might remember him and be all like i need ur help and what not

I think the problem may be the language barrier between Sora and Simba. And also the rest of the characters in the movie. Because if I remember correctly, there were no humans in the Lion King, so it would be presumed that they were speaking in animal. Making that kinda hard to communicate with the level's characters. But that just my assumption.

sora_123

I think the problem may be the language barrier between Sora and Simba. And also the rest of the characters in the movie. Because if I remember correctly, there were no humans in the Lion King, so it would be presumed that they were speaking in animal. Making that kinda hard to communicate with the level's characters. But that just my assumption.

it makes sense, but perhaps they might have it (since nomura, loves, lions so, so ,so,so, so, so, so, much) from what i read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back