• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblade (Suprise Suprise on what they are)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
bondsofflame6cr.jpg

Kickass ;; I want those, havn't earned them yet.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
AH! I DREW A KEYBLADE LIKE THAT THE SECOND I LOOKED AT AXEL AND HIS WEAPONS!!! NOMURA STOLE FROM MY MIND!!! But it's very cool, its called the 'Bond of Flame' i think.

bhk3

how the hell do u people know its called bond of flame?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It is called Bond of Flames yeah, and I havn't earned it, the credit goes to Galahad Cloud again for the item picture. Once I find out, I'll let you know, it's more then likely defeating Axel in Twilight Town as Sora though.

RenoTurk

Figured XD

(because it is only keyblade that I have heard but not have seen picture so I figured it might be bond of flame due to color and designs.)

bhk3

...how do u people translate this stuff and xaladin whats this kanji and romanji crap u posted in my thread what is that u told me to study that and i can translate anything thats japanese?

RenoTurk

I did not translated it.. but I have heard about it..

can you show me link to "how to learn japanese.. I would love to learn about it.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Kanji = Normal Words and text in scan and in game text.
Romanji = Names in scans, and in game text

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i read in some thread that u get it when axel is suposed to help u battle alot of nobody and then he gives it you

bhk3

Xaldin said:
Kanji = Normal Words and text in scan and in game text.
Romanji = Names in scans, and in game text
uh..............

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
To be precise, the Kanji is one of the symbols the Japanese use in their writing, which was originally from China. They also use two other: Katakana and Hiragana. As for romamji, it's English letters put together to help us identify the sounds of each character of Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji i.e--watashi was Seph desu.(I am Seph.).

Therefore, the symbols you see on that scan is, Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji.
X.

Last edited:

bhk3

Angel X said:
To be precise, the Kanji is one of the symbols the Japanese use in their writing, which was originally from China. They also use two other: Katakana and Hiragana. As for romamji, it's English letters put together to help us identify the sounds of each character of Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji i.e--watashi was Seph desu.(I am Seph.).

Therefore, the symbols you see on that scan is, Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji.
X.

*sigh*this is really really really confusing me espically the names why are they called that i can barley prenaonce them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back