• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisers love

so what do you think the new keyblades will be? Will they actually be new or are they just gonna let use use Riku`s or Micky`s keyblades?

I would like for them to bring the original ultama back so we can dual wield two ultamas. using Riku`s and Micky`s keyblades ain`t a half bad idea.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
^ ur sig is like the greastest i swear!!!!!!!! i know i already told u this but i just have to say it again xD!!!!!!! but to answer the question, maybe there'll be a half darkness, half light. I have to show u this drawing of this keyblade, intense!!!!! maybe later if i remeber...

D

Dexter

Well I hope with the 13. Org battles at Castle Oblivion for every member we beat we get a special keyblade that repersents that certain member. Kinda like how we got Bonds of Flame for helping Axel. I mean it would be totally cool to get a Zexion esqe keyblade, or a Marluxia one. I hope maybe they'll add another items hunt for a certain keyblade, kinda like how we had to get the Ultimiate Keyblade by collecting all the itmes that were needed. But this keyblade will be bad-ass strong, even strong than Ultimate keyblade!

Oh an lastly if we get the chance to fight the AU, I would like to get his big-ass keyblade that we see in the Secret Ending.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back