• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH2 Info AND Pictures next week!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

On KH Ultimania, Pete has just posted this:

"Its been confirmed that the NEXT issue of Weekly Famitsu will contain new information and images on Kingdom Hearts 2!!!!! So this time next week you'll be rolling around in new KH2 Goodness ^_^

In addition, Nomura has talks about KH2 in his latest message on the FF7AC Shrina site, I hope to have translations for everyone very shortly."

So next week, be on the look-out for scans of Famitsu!

Here's the link to the news:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*whistles and a huge clone army appears*
my army is ready, we will begin next week.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yay, finally some new information and images again. I wonder why they are going to show it before E3 though? we have waited so long already. Hmm... oh well
biggrin.gif
I hope that we can finally see an image of the older Kairi in the game. Maybe they will show some more worlds? or maybe some new Final Fantasy characters? or, some more about the BHK's partners....etc...LOL

Ansem22

"hey when it comes out can you make a post and have a link to the picturesif they are on the site!!!!!!!!"

No....

...because odds are, somebody will beat me to it! ^_^

cloud@omnislash

This will get rid of alot of questions about the new Drive meter.
I hope KH2 won't be affected by this.

*Off Topic*
Dual Shocked: Sony Immersed in $90.7 million fine, injunction

"US District Court favors San Jose tech company Immersion; Sony injunction to halt American sales of PS2s and affected materials.
Three years ago, Northern California technology company Immersion Corporation brought a suit against Sony Computer Entertainment and Microsoft Corporation claiming patent infringement of its proprietary technology used in the controllers for the companies' home consoles: the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. "

Right now this isn't a big deal but could become a huge problem if the appeal is lost.

Spirit

whoop di frichen do.... i knew bout this this morning but i didnt post it 4 some reason soto me it was exciting this morning not now tho............ YAY!!! *jumps up into the air* W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around like a mad man* ok im done ^_^ w00t!!!!

A

Audo

Like your sig Spirit!
I hope these new pictures and information will confirm Naminé in KH2. Im gone for half a day and all these new topics and information pops up (and a whole lot of new users *sigh*)
I think Naminé is such a big part in KH series that she needs to be in KH2. A picture of Kairi's Face would be great. It would finally close the RHG topic lol.

Dagger-Karite

Not new pics, guys. The CANCELLATION of KH2. Read the KH2: CANCELLED thread or the "KH2 might be further delayed" thread for info.

Click on "Operation: Get Sony's Head Out of Its Ass" for a fan's simple request.

kizzyke

And it's a good one, though...
People are getting weirder every second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back