• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3 Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world do you want in KH3

• Toy Story

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Monstropolis(Monsters Inc.)

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Radiator Springs(Cars)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prydain(Black Cauldron)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Snow White

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Nottingham(Robin Hood)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Narnia

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Romney Marsh(Dr.Syn alias The Scarecrow)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd have to say Fantasia because that is a movie for children and Adults or basically everone.lol But I would like to say a world that is not on your list. How about The Page Master. That was made by Disney and it will be an okay world.

Haruko

As mush as it would be cool to have Toy Story,Monsters Inc., and The Incredibles, it is unlikely to happen considering that Pixar hates disney. They have been trying to separate from disney for sometime. I was suprised Chicken Little was there even if it was a summons. Anyway that why they were not there in the first place. If it were ever to be done I am sure it would be awesome.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
no disney bought them a few months ago for i foget how much but it was alot so they have all the right to pixar and stuff

Haruko

"The company made a deal with Disney, namely that Disney would market and distribute Pixar films. Pixar's Toy Story in 1995 was the first completely computer-animated feature film, and it put millions of bums on seats"

They market them but they do not have any further rights over them.They can not freely use Pixars original characters,etc.

"In recent years, there has been talk Pixar and Disney would go their separate ways. This would leave the animation masters of Disney flailing about trying to emulate the junior upstart Pixar with the likes of Chicken Little. The current Pixar-Disney contract ends with next year's Pixar film, Cars."

They are going to stop working with them.

UnKnOwN SoRa 13

Fagits stop picking narnia that would be gay only the battle scene from the movie would be good... Toy story would be better because u could do Al's Tpy Barn And kick his chicken suit ass.. he should throw cheetohs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back