• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New kid in town.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Hello My name is Griever and your another one of the many new faces that have popped up recently welcome I am a resident of the RPG section of the forums. If you noticed the RPG thingy up by the chat and the members list I am usually there or in the RPG Inferno sections. (I go into other sections alot too) There is also an RP section that you might want to take a look at if your intrested. Make sure you post smart and be respectful regardless what anyone says or blah.

Have fun and Good Luck on KHI! If you have any questions just PM me :)

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Hello My name is Griever and your another one of the many new faces that have popped up recently welcome I am a resident of the RPG section of the forums. If you noticed the RPG thingy up by the chat and the members list I am usually there or in the RPG Inferno sections. (I go into other sections alot too) There is also an RP section that you might want to take a look at if your intrested. Make sure you post smart and be respectful regardless what anyone says or blah.

Have fun and Good Luck on KHI! If you have any questions just PM me :)

Dang forgot to mention the RP section :36:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Indeed.

I am known as Lifeline, and I am usually found in the RP section. There's no lack of choice, so go, have a look, and join whichever one you think you'll like. Also, don't mess with the mods. The ban hammer is a powerful weapon indeed...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
ello there shaded. well i dont think u should have that many problems as long as ya follow the (few? lol) rules and get involved. theres tons of great people on here.

if a KH RP is what you're looking for, i reccommend The Commission (i'm in it so i know lol) or Organization XV (i've heard its really good). they're like the top ones currently as far as i know.

i wouldnt know about the RPG Inferno cuz my comp is too slow lol.

HAVE FUN ;)!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Okay, that was a rather unique intro from the ones that I've seen. Anyways, come to the RP section and join somethin'. If you need help then feel free to PM me. I don't bite...hard.

Just watch out for the psycho inside of my mind. He tends to destroy beautifully.

xDENLINx

Heyy. Welcome to Khi. I'm not much of a RP person, but I'm usually found in future of Kh section. But I welcome you and i'm sure you'll find many fun times with the RPers around here :)

Back