• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts 2 Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

ok here are some new scans for those of you who have not yet seen them. demix has a gatuar for a weapon no dout just by looking at the second scan. and one of my naibors travels alot with his company and he learned to read a little bit of japanese (it was sorta mandatory becuz they go there alot) and he said that the scan says the merlin will be talking with words (voice actor for him) in kingdom hearts 2. so enjoy. and i will try to see if he can tranlate the rest later. i hopoe you guys like these. enjoy.

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/125601958.shtml

cursed keyblade

im sorry every one, i havent been on for a while, ive been gone. ya i just gone reading the demyx thread, sorrry yes its a sitar not a gutar. ill be up to date for now on.only becuz school is starting and ill be home more. but why does he use a sitar?

riku7244

its cool that he has one he will be like the ppl in fooly cooly!!!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Save the "i havent been on for a while, ive been gone" thing for yourself. Youre only annoying us with that stuff.

Any person could figure out how to use the Search button and also would "read" in the news secdtion they got the info from that this news is OLD!!!

You were just lazy, happy you found something and annoy us with it... So next time dont please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back