• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New music of simple and clean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZORA157

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long of a download 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1FREEZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Let me tell everyone who reads this topic after this that it's not worth the time to download it. Sure it's fun to see how she sings the English version of the song for the first time Live in Japan....

But you will spend a lot of time downloading it, and the quality of her voice is less than the original version. Of course, not her fault, since singing Live is hard...

Anyways, I dont recommend downloading it, but suit yourself if you are... ;)

ferretfrenzie

I definately thought it was worth it. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like some parts were changed a little. But that could just be because she was doing it live. Was there an audience in front of her, or was it just a recording studio with lots of people in the back?

I guess the time depends on how fast and slow your computer and internet is. I don't know how long it took for it to download on my computer, but I just went to a friends house for like three hours came back and it was done. Then you can be doing something and not yelling at your computer for being so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back