• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New pic??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorafactor

hmm well i've never seen the pic on the left it looks like sora with an unknown
but the one on the right just looks like a pic from dd or asas but i don't know what that weird drawing thingy on the left is it almost looks like those little cave drawings that you see in kh
hmmm that's really strange but it looks cool

Sanctuary Keeper

Hmmm. well the one to left I just saw, and the one on the right, I have seen countless amounts of time. The on one the left was the same pic taht Non existant one posted. Only his was less visible.

diogo14

Sorafactor said:
hmm well i've never seen the pic on the left it looks like sora with an unknown
but the one on the right just looks like a pic from dd or asas but i don't know what that weird drawing thingy on the left is it almost looks like those little cave drawings that you see in kh
hmmm that's really strange but it looks cool

well actually they're from a new trailer that isn't in the net yet...

i just got too confused i just hopes someone could clarify me about this...

DualKeyBladerX

mmmmm ey diego 14... at KHU, they weren´t talking about the pic in the right ( DD, ASAS) he was just comparing, ´cause in the pic of the drawing ( wich we saw this morning) nobody notice that , if you look closely you can see the deep, asas building on the image really faint thougt.....maybe that scene appears right next to the scene of the drawing

Awards
the one on the left iz new, but the one on the right lookz pretty old...

the left one looks sorta like a really blurry pic of sora(the old version of sora w/ the big yellow shuuz) and the bhk standing together...

Last edited:

BHK-25

khinsider has some info about the movie if u want to know anything look on the news

Vzam

Bronze Member
no...read what they are saying. He chaned c0ntrast and put the DD/Asas image on the side as reference to the glare the image on the left depicted.

its probably the next scene coming in or another monitor behind them...

diogo14

the point is about ultamania saying that that pic is new... and i dind't get that cause i know that the one in the left is from the new trailer (and there is one with BHK too) but they were talking about this one

diogo14

Vzam said:
no...read what they are saying. He chaned c0ntrast and put the DD/Asas image on the side as reference to the glare the image on the left depicted.

its probably the next scene coming in or another monitor behind them...

oh i think i got it... that thing... that star right? are u talking about that?

Last edited:

diogo14

DualKeyBladerX said:
yeah, that star is the one of the building in DD' ASAS, so, when he took the photo of the trailer, the scene of DD , was about to appear

oh yeah.... sweet that's cool thks

★SoRa★

basically in the first pic wit sora nd bhk or w.e there is a vague outline of the deep dive running up the wall scene as actual gameplay in the game or sumthin..i dunno if i explaned that rite but yah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back