• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Pics from OPM Sept. Issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

pic 1- this world will be awsome and weird

pic 2- i wonder what part sora will have in this world

pic 3- this will give us som info and i think you will earn alot of new ablities and new weapons

pic 4- alot og awsome batlles and awsome fire effects and i think you will earn new abilities and new weapons as well

pic 5- beast has an awsome ability and i look like sora does to also i was right about Xaldrens ability see http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=23162 (sry for double posting on it) and what will sora's part be in the lion king world

Last edited:

LostBoyz940

lol I was just going to post them, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

There was also a interview with Tetsuya Nomura in one comment he said "When we meet with Disney and they saw the ending of KH2 they said oh with this ending are we going to be able to continue the series?"

I kind of found this strange does that mean Disney might not really like the ending of KH2?

MasterofMemories

cursed keyblade said:
look at the ability sora has with goffy (i know its a mode i just forget wich one) and i hate the argraba world and it looks like sora will be by him self in the castle and what role will mini play in the game and what role will merlin play

First off, the attack that Sora is doing with Goofy is called Grenade. It's a co-op attack. It's not part of the Drive form attack. To answer all of the questions you asked following that, read this, straight from IGN's Demo Report at the Square-Enix party in Japan:

More interesting was our sampling of the new Disney Castle demo. This demo started off with Donald and Goofy greeting Mini and introducing Sora to her for the first time. Mini, who of course knows of Sora, asks him to lead her to the throne room, past the Heartless that have invaded her castle. Donald and Goofy, for some reason, decide to go off on their own, meaning it's up to you to make sure that Mini makes the short trip safely.

Mini follows you as you work your way through the main hall of the castle. She has a damage bar which fills up should she incur damage. The game ends if the bar fills up. You have to make sure that Mini is safe by moving slowly through the hall and taking out any attacking Heartless. Mini helps out the cause by blasting incoming attackers with magic. She'll also team up with you for a special attack that sends all enemies flying away. Mini also listens closely to your instructions, and won't move forward unless you tell her to, by tapping the triangle button.

Once you make it to the throne room, things get interesting. The throne room is full of beasts, including dozens -- possibly hundreds -- of pesky flying creatures along with a few tougher ground-based creatures. You have to be particularly careful about pacing your movements here, as moving too fast will leave Mini behind and have her get swarmed by enemies. Your team attack with Mini is particularly useful here.

So what happens at the end of this demo? We're not exactly sure, as Mini, sadly, lost a turn this time around.

The Disney Castle section of Kingdom Hearts II will feature some additional Disney favorites. In addition to Mini, you'll find Daisy, Chip and Dale and even Merlin greeting you as you enter Disney Castle for the first time.

Does that answer your questions?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Originally Posted by KeyChain
Found another new pic, again credit goes to shadow from the kh2.co.uk forums
http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/...astscan45dj.jpg

If you look at this one, you can see minney doing an attack. Is this "holy" or is it the co-op attack between minnie and sora that blows all the enemy's away?

-----------------------------------

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/5765/lastscan53xt.jpg

If you lo0ok at the picture next to Xaldin's head, you can see a screenshot of Xaldin standing with his arms outstretched in the middle of a circle of his own lances...

What is he doing? A spell? Or something to power himself up? Or perhaps to do something to the castle itself, like making the ballroom into a giant monster (If you look at some of the trailors, it shoqws sora in the balrrom, and it appears as if he is attacking the balroom pillars, and they look as if they were turnined into heartless)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back