• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Pics of kh2 Exclusive Launch Party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

who says foxy?

anyways, yeah whatever hayley, hayden, david, brittany, chris lee, whatever they all got older.

osment's hair got waay longer though

Skitzoheartless

Ya know that little voice in your head...
No the guy who plays Pence is Sean Marquette (aparently the kid who plays Mac from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends O.O) If you want info on most of these people, I'd try www.imdb.com It'll tell whether or not their playing the voices or not.

If some of those people are voices, I think I may pass out (Beans?! The kid who played Beans from Even Stevens!? WTF)

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I say foxy. And I think Brittany Snow's like 20.

Imdb.com isn't too trustworthy as far as the KH2 cast, remember they had Hillary Duff listed as Namine for a while?

E

Eclipse

you know i think beans and devon are just THERE AT THE PARTY after all it is a release hangout bash party, and any Disney star who is ANYONE would wanna be there, i'm sure the press is just like "hey they might not be a VA, but they're a star!" *snaps picture and posts it on website*

although devon doesn't work for disney.......he works for nickelodeon........:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back