• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New PS3 Model

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Like it?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Its the view if you have it standing up, belive me it would probably look better not standing up like that, and besides the grey for the ps3 looks bad, the black ps3 looks good.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Enough with the freakin polls people. You're abusing the stupid things for points, and you're going to ruin it for everybody else!

And that's not a new design, it's the same on as before, just as that the picture is taken from above.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Banishing Blade said:
Enough with the freakin polls people. You're abusing the stupid things for points, and you're going to ruin it for everybody else!

And that's not a new design, it's the same on as before, just as that the picture is taken from above.

I honestly didn't know you received more points for making a thread. I did say that I could have been old news.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Yea, when I first saw that picture (When they announced the PS3 "HUB" a while back) I thought it was a round thing.. But then I took a closer look and realized wait.. it's the same design, just a different picture. It's pretty deceptive though.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It looks like the same cool PS3 that I have grown to love. And yes it would look better in a shiney black color.

K

Kazeth

yeah, the new model looks nice...I know I'm getting ps3 regardless of model though...

S

Shadow Soldier

This is old... very old. Obviously you've been living in the past my friend.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well.....it is not the best, but at the same time, it is not exactly the worst....I kinda like what it looks like. Although, I care more about what it can actually do- the graphics, sound, etc. It looks much better than that Nintendo Revolution does. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back