• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
OMG Goofy has no pants and sora looks like..............cartoon style! I wanna play KH2, but I guess that just have to wait when the game comes out.

Slayer42

If Sora can transform at this point he will look so hilarious! This will be one of the best worlds there will be in the game. Unless it has the Hundred Acre Wood theme to it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh man this Kicks ass. I love the way they Rendered Sora and the Gang for this world. This world is shaping up to be a great one. In your face Ignorant kids that siad this world was gonna suck.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
can i get proof of this?

Nomura said that they leave CO and go directly to Twilight Town, and from the various trailors we have seen, as soon as theyarrive there, they are attacked by dusks, the saved by mickey, blah blah blah, you get the story...

Anyway, in this scene, sora has his new clothes, which means he has the clothes after he leaves CO...

My theory? His clothes got dirty in the pod thing (I mean, he was just sitting in there for, what? almost a year?) so Namine put them in the wash and gave him so new clothes to wear while his were in the dryer XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back