• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New series=bad idea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you think nomura should start this "new series" before finishing soras story?

• yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

Nomura says that the next game will be a new series.does anyone lse think thats not a good idea i mean weve barely gotten into soras story.thats like making a movie then making a prequel before you make a sequel and the prequels basically a whole different movie.do yall get what saying?maybe im mistkaen but i swear i read somewhere that nomura wasnt even considering using sorain the next game.your thoughts please.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Soras PERSONAL story is over: it's done. There's nothing left to eloborate upon.

Heres the thing: What was his goal in KH1?
To find kairi and seal "the door to darkness" to recreate DI. That's done.
His goal in KH2?
Find riku and get back to his island. That's done.

What else does the kid have to do?

A new series is a good idea. I think that they people they are focusing it on is wrong though.

Last edited:

Sora18

Yes, he should, that way, people in the future can like Sora better, when they do make another game with Sora, you know, it's just my opinion

Maverickguz

Nomura says that the next game will be a new series.does anyone lse think thats not a good idea i mean weve barely gotten into soras story.thats like making a movie then making a prequel before you make a sequel and the prequels basically a whole different movie.do yall get what saying?maybe im mistkaen but i swear i read somewhere that nomura wasnt even considering using sorain the next game.your thoughts please.

He said it was a Game? I was under the illusion that he had not confirmed WHAT it was. Whether that be a game, movie, tv show, or even book series. Anything could spawn from the secret movie.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I just hope its still called 'Kingdom Hearts'. =P As long as its still Kingdom Hearts, I'm happy.

Rioril

Website
www.blackclouds.co.nr
I just hope its still called 'Kingdom Hearts'. =P As long as its still Kingdom Hearts, I'm happy.

Unfortunately, Nomura said it won't be called KHIII.
So chances of it being called Kingdom Hearts aren't very high (unless it's called "Kingdom Hearts: The Return Of Jafar's Return" or something).

master luigi

Nomura stated that the next game will be in the past and the future so I think that Sora will still have a role in the game

Tayloor

Just because its a new series doesn't mean the main character cant be Sora. Where do yall get this stuff...? And it also does have a good chance of having "Kingdom Hearts" in the title, though no chance it will be called Kingdom Hearts 3.

Just from seeing the thousands of Keyblades in the ground from the KH2 secret videos, I'm thinking in this installment youll be able to create a custom character, choose from the many Keyblades, and play through the story as your created character. The huge number of Keyblades also leads me to think this will be a MMORPG, where you could choose what side of the Keyblade War you wish to be on. Though it's not likely.

Last edited:

Tayloor

Or judging by the secret videos. it could be "Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep" or "Kingdom Hearts: War of the Keyblades" etc etc etc

Paddi

Not to hooked on the new series tbh. Knights are cool and all that stuff, but what makes kh so exciting for me personally is the group of Sora, Donald and Goofy. I really enjoy watching a character resembling ff assemble with two heroes of my childhood. (that said though, they could cut the disney worlds out, and have the story take place in another place, and have a story focused on the knights.)

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
Soras story is over: it's done. There's nothing left to eloborate upon.

Heres the thing: What was his goal in KH1?
To find kairi and seal "the door to darkness" to recreate DI. That's done.
His goal in KH2?
Find riku and get back to his island. That's done.

What else does the kid have to do?

A new series is a good idea. I think that they people they are focusing it on is wrong though.

he never opened the door to light. and he even said, "as long as i have the keyblade, i have to continue fighting". plus, the worlds still aren't at peace.

as for my opinion on the new series: i'd like to wait and see what exactly the series is about first before i judge it

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he never opened the door to light.
Yes he did, at the end of KHII.
and he even said, "as long as i have the keyblade, i have to continue fighting". plus, the worlds still aren't at peace.
1) How's he going to get to those places? He's got no gummi ship and whose going to break down that worlds walls(plus they know where the keyhole is on DI) How's he going to get to the other worlds?
2) Whose there to fight? Really, it's not like the knights(not to mention they are in the past) are your enemy: the one who attack sora thought sora was xehanort. Sure there are the minor villains, most of who sora defeated, but they can be taken care of by the inhabitance of those worlds: and if worse comes to worse there is mickey(and he's pretty bad ass).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
If anything we should have a new series playing as Riku or mickey, if not then im undecided. Sora has done his job that he was supposed to do, now we need a change, im tired of playing with the "hero of light". Theres two other affiliations in kh and two other keyblade masters with those affiliations(weilders, whatever!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back