• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, I just saw this and I wanted to know if anyone else knew. FFInsider said that the theme song for KH2 is a song named "Passion" by Utada of course. Can someone tell me if you have already heard about this and if you know where I could find a link to listen to it(if there is one).

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Some people knew about this for days and threads get closed for it yeah but sadly no preview of it and won't be seeing it on the internet right now and confirmed coming winter.

Last edited:

Keji

my worry of passion is how they're gonna translate into english... last time they did that to hikari.. they changed a certain melody (probably because it was too hard to make it into english) and replaced that part w/the melody of the 'uso mitai i love you' song (also utada's)
if you listen to to the english simple and clean and uso mitai i love you, you can spot it easily XD

LittleWarrior84

nope just like everything elese in kingdom hearts they can tell us what it is but not give us everything (The new worlds, song, story, BHK, unknown plot, so on). *Sighs*

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I want to know is how is it going to sound, it doesn't sound like it's gonna be a upbeat song intro remix like the original KH did, it really has my interest.

Keji

hahah so true they give us a pic of BHK now everyone goes "whoa who's that guy what's his name blah blah" they hint out some worlds "whoa are they playable no yes maybe?!" they tell us about the 13th members "wtf who are the members?! what's their purpose?!"
these ppl are doing a great job at giving info.. but not so much that it sparks so many questions.. it's aking ppl want the game more.. they're so evil D:<

Keji

hikaru being a pop artist... I'm guessing it COULD be an upbeat rhythm like hikari..however.. the melody must be pretty good for the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back