• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Translations 0_0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
The blonde haired kid (yes, still no name) decided to "cross-over" because he was tired of his normal and boring boring existance, similar to Sora.

what does that mean crossed over. ^ thats the new translation. so he left his home world? so im just so lost

Sora_aroS

OOC:hello fellow twilight guardian..how u doing

i would have 2 say that he crossed over to either darkness or light becuz riku so called crossed over right

sinharvest_angel

nor ould the crossing over be important, its an expression, maybe he just wanted to get of his world like sora (mainly riku) did, anyway we'll find out, this isnt really important

iholdthekeys

maybe hez a crossdresser!!!!!!!!!

give it up noobs, u cum in2 this forum with 1 purpose...

2B FLAMED!!!

O

Onewingedangel6

only cause he's ur "TWILIGHT GUARDIAN" buddy doesn't mean we should give him a break he's been hear for a month he should kno by now

sinharvest_angel

Sora_aroS said:
lol..we should atleast give him a little chance..c'mon

what chance, what do u mean, iv seen all of his threads and they have all be pointless, (tho im not encouraging any flaming) but seriously what chance lol

coolazice7

dudes, the guy is asking a simple question. theres no need to call him a noob or flame him. he just wants to start a conversation about why/how bhk "crossed over". that is what forums are for after all. if you dont like a thread then dont post in it. thats just spam.

sinharvest_angel

hmmm not if we have a valid reason, there have been a ton of namine threads (about how to pronounce her name) and other ones, and this thread has already been made

O

Onewingedangel6

y don't cha just look up the threads before making pointless threads and spam up the whole site it's much easier that way or are ya'll too lazy to do a little bit of research?

sinharvest_angel

u are a dumbass, adn thats it, riku was the one who wanted to leave the islands the most, and ur twilte theory is trash

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
sinharvest_angel said:
u are a dumbass, adn thats it, riku was the one who wanted to leave the islands the most, and ur twilte theory is trash

What the hell u talking about twilight theory and i know Riku wanted to leave the island all i dont get is what do they mean by cross over geez u people get so mad

sinharvest_angel

KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
What the hell u talking about twilight theory and i know Riku wanted to leave the island all i dont get is what do they mean by cross over geez u people get so mad

u idiot i wasnt talking to u i was talking to xxriku, and pwn3d do u honestly believe that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back