• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW VIDS & scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, the videos were all done by Deathspank. I'd known about them for a while, but I was going to wait for Deathspank to make the thread himself.

Nice find on the scan, though.

Deathspank

Madness said:
Yeah, the videos were all done by Deathspank. I'd known about them for a while, but I was going to wait for Deathspank to make the thread himself.

Nice find on the scan, though.
LOL, I've been working all day today uploading videos and kicking Sephiroth's ass. I'm working on a thread right now which will contain all of my boss battle videos(including Sephiroth). Which we all know means an update in the cutscenes sticky... :)

BTW, Madness, you're one of the only people who recognizes me as a contributing member on these forums. Thanks for the attention. :)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Great find, Shortythugsta! Now we have seen all the Organization members battles....Luxord's one is the most weirdest but cool like Demyx's time limit to defeat his water clones at first and deplete Saix's berserk gauge by using his weapon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back